Zlatan Ibrahimovic...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It wouldn't be boring, that's for sure. I wouldn't be surprised if some bigwig at amazon would think it was a great idea to add more drama to the documentary!

Yeah, yeah, I know, but before computer games it was a big deal in Britain. Throwing sticks up at the tree to dislodge the conkers was the fun part - it developed muscles and character. You’d arrive at a well known tree only to find it had been stripped of its conkers by a rival gang. It’s a kids game, but one that encouraged tribalism and gang fights at an early age.

Sadly, like many medieval children’s games, it has fallen out of favour due to political correctness. It also had scoring system that I won’t attempt to explain here.

I can only imagine Zlatans face as he scrolls through a Tottenham forum, wanting to see how excited the fans are at the mere prospect of him joining us, only to see 2 pages of Chestnut discussion.

He and Ronaldo the last of the era that peaked in the 90s, big personalities big egos that get out there and win games

Now left with a bunch of millennials who never rock the boat and read from pre prepared statements, boring as fuck

All the goals that Salah and Aguero have scored, nobody has heard them speak, cardboard

At least Zlatan gives us a reason to watch a game

A bit harsh on Aguero and Salah.

But the points on this thread about an absolute egomaniac are correct.

Big mouth, big head, pain in the arse of course but nobody can doubt he has been right up there.

And even today if he were in our squad or United's both would be in a much better state, with a few players from both teams told some real home truths.

He'd want half the Amazon money for himself.

That said, I love his "I Am Zlatan" persona. His book of that name was brilliant, even if the supposed ghost writer made most of it up after a few chats with Zlatan. Because it backed up the image he wanted to portray, he was happy to put it out anyway, and that just goes to show that it's all just an act. A very entertaining act.

I doubt Zlatan would come to play bench option to Kane honestly

Way better than Llorente though

Are they even allowed to do that? Cancel his contract so he could join a PL team?

Back
Top Bottom