Football Weekly

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We're 2nd just won 10 on a spin at WHL and completed the apparently impossible task of scoring with out Kane. It was great to see football weekly treat this with the reverence it deserved.

One sentence one sentence. I honestly belive across the whole pod we were the least talked about side.

We're 2nd just won 10 on a spin at WHL and completed the apparently impossible task of scoring with out Kane. It was great to see football weekly treat this with the reverence it deserved.

One sentence one sentence. I honestly belive across the whole pod we were the least talked about side.
I thought I must have missed their discussion of our Southampton match - was even tempted to rewind it and see. But alas...

At least their savaging of Woolwich fans was satisfying. I notice Phillipe Auclare wasn't around for that topic.

I thought I must have missed their discussion of our Southampton match - was even tempted to rewind it and see. But alas...

At least their savaging of Woolwich fans was satisfying. I notice Phillipe Auclare wasn't around for that topic.
They even had the cheek to say that no English side has beaten athletico in Europe. Save for the sailent fact that spurs in becoming the first British side to win a European trophy beat athletico in the 1963 cup winners final. The ends they will go too, to not talk about us.

They even had the cheek to say that no English side has beaten athletico in Europe. Save for the sailent fact that spurs in becoming the first British side to win a European trophy beat athletico in the 1963 cup winners final. The ends they will go too, to not talk about us.
You should email them about that little missed tidbit

Listened to The Game podcast recently...when Harry got injured they devoted about 15 minutes to how we weren't going to finish in the top 4, it was even the title of the pod FFS...we beat Southampton and we barely got a mention...

I think Guardia Football weekly is largely ok - yes we probably don't get as many mentions as we should do but when we do its normally positive.

The Game is a joke the after a good win they may give credit but other than that we are still thought of as the 6th best team if at all. Marcotti speaking about Woolwich having the best CB defensive partnership in the league (pre Jan) - asked the panel not a peep about ours.... Our players are good but don't have the pressure of being at a "big club" and "may not make the step up".

And the Football Ramble.....

I think Guardia Football weekly is largely ok - yes we probably don't get as many mentions as we should do but when we do its normally positive.

The Game is a joke the after a good win they may give credit but other than that we are still thought of as the 6th best team if at all. Marcotti speaking about Woolwich having the best CB defensive partnership in the league (pre Jan) - asked the panel not a peep about ours.... Our players are good but don't have the pressure of being at a "big club" and "may not make the step up".

And the Football Ramble.....

Barry Glendenning is a bit of twat though, isn't he? That voice..... :pochunimpressed:

I had it in my head that Barry was some 60 year old wise old Irish man, then I saw what he looks like, and I was wrong.
He is the Bez of football podcasts.
giphy.gif

Thought we got a pretty fair appraisal this week looks like my work is done here.

Feels like they are trolling us a bit though.

The assertion that we are boring doesn't really make sense - United drawing 8/15 at home with a goal difference of 10 is not only boring because it happens every......it's just boring football

Feels like they are trolling us a bit though.

The assertion that we are boring doesn't really make sense - United drawing 8/15 at home with a goal difference of 10 is not only boring because it happens every......it's just boring football
Agree with the trolling, the preface to any discussion on us is because we'd throw our toys out if they didn't. Fact is, like every other news outlet they make a point of ignoring us.

Back
Top Bottom