Football Weekly

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

- Blow to the Guardian
- There's a chance we'll never have to suffer Barry Glendenning again, given his employment by the Guardian
- or Phillipe AuClare
- or Amy Lawrence

giphy.gif

- Blow to the Guardian
- There's a chance we'll never have to suffer Barry Glendenning again, given his employment by the Guardian
- or Phillipe AuClare
- or Amy Lawrence

giphy.gif
No Phillipe AuClare, no Amy Lawrence, no Barry Glendenning, I think I'm gonna like Jimbo's new podcast.

Seriously, I feel I have more football knowledge than Barry Glendenning and that's saying a lot.

Well didn't see that coming. I quite like FW despite the blatant goonery and it's sad to see it fall apart. Hopefully the new show is good and still available easily on itunes, not locked up on some other platform. And hey, if the Jimbo-less FW remains decent somehow, I'll just have more football podcasts to listen to.
I'm a bit of a podcast fiend!

Well didn't see that coming. I quite like FW despite the blatant goonery and it's sad to see it fall apart. Hopefully the new show is good and still available easily on itunes, not locked up on some other platform. And hey, if the Jimbo-less FW remains decent somehow, I'll just have more football podcasts to listen to.
I'm a bit of a podcast fiend!

Can you recommend a weekly European focussed one?

Don't mind this, if they use the free lance guys like Macintosh and the lad whose name I can't member that does South American football.
Just hope that if they also go with Acast, that they got the post production in order. Really hate the amount of times they take a break for ads only for an ad to play halfway through the 1st sentence someone speaks

Back
Top Bottom