Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Probably a guy that looks suspiciously like Wenger but with glasses and a mustache....

NoseGlasses_565.jpg
giphy.gif

I am not Wenger-is it coz Im black?

Sounds like he had the game of his season. Good lad
_95577311_townsend.jpg
God knows where that one came from. I was at the Chavski game 1-2; he was absolute cack, didnt do one good thing the whole time he was on the pitch. Rest of the team played a blinder.

Oh dear, Goons. Losing 3-0 to a team battling relegation and having a Spurs reject getting a goal and assist. How much worse could it get?

But for real, how this outdated, dinosaur Wenger got himself a new 2 year contract is beyond me.

Mourinho was right: Wenger has a dream job. Fail year in year out and get rewarded for it. Stunning.

Yeah, things are going way too well. Makes me nervous.
It's a weird feeling isn't it!

To anyone outside Spurs you'd have to say it's unthinkable that we don't finish top 4 now and we are clearly better than Woolwich.

But we've got 20+ years of phscological damage inflicted by serial "snatching defeat from the jaws of victory" to exercise!

....but I'm slowly starting to believe.

Christ, they must even worse than I thought. I've just remembered I wasnt even wearing my lucky pants last night. Would have been double figures if I'd been on the ball.

Sorry about that guys, won't let it happen again.

:pochfacepalm:

Last edited:
Just because they look way off now, they have shown that they can go on good runs, so let's wait and see, still a bit early to open the bubbly water.

As for the NLD, they will, regardless of form give us a real game for that one.

You'd think so...I think so. But they look so mentally fragile at the moment..

I just want them to come to the Lane with their current form, and for us to play with our current form....because as things stand, we'd fucking annihilate them.

You'd think so...I think so. But they look so mentally fragile at the moment..

I just want them to come to the Lane with their current form, and for us to play with our current form....because as things stand, we'd fucking annihilate them.

Yet how different would it feel if it was coming off the back of us being beaten by Chelsea and them seeing off City... as improbable as the latter currently sounds

We really need to do a job at Wembley, it could have serious repercussions on the rest of our league campaign.

As terrible as the scum were last night. Palace were brilliant and had them on the rack from the first whistle.

I listened to about 10 minutes of talksport this morning on the way to work and they just talked about Woolwich. This is really disrespectful to Palace - they bossed that game last night. On about 80minutes I saw Andros back in his own box helping out - his shirt was soaking.
But, yeah, talksport know that gooners will phone in and they make money off that so, from a marketing standpoint, I understand. Still, well done Palace.

Back
Top Bottom