Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really? I’m surprised you think that. Half a season at the dippers isn’t enough for me, and without Coutinho firing the bullets from midfield I think he’ll find it harder. Each to their own though mate. As you see my resolution this year is to spread love, hearts and flowers all over the forum. :dierpochhug:
Salah creates a lot of his own opertunties that's why I rate him. I'd be delighted if he sputtered out but I fear he won't.

Salah creates a lot of his own opertunties that's why I rate him. I'd be delighted if he sputtered out but I fear he won't.
He seemed a bit lost without Coutinho and against a very defensive and disciplined Swansea side last Monday. I hope other teams did take notice (I can see them drop points next week at Huddersfield as well).

So I pretty much know this is a man but as I scroll down, I can't help but peer down the top in cleavage expectation / biological conditioning. To think we call Lamela a lesbian.

Also why is the bow on the blouse / dress undone ?
Cos she's a saucy tart

The only difference between the loss at a crap Swansea, and a draw at a crap Barcodes, was no Coutinho belter from 30 yards. They will miss him big time. Always capable of getting you a result from nowhere.

I was also pretty impressed when they played us at Wembley. At 4-1 he was still really going for it, remember that left-footed rocket that Hugo somehow got to and palmed onto the post. Would have given them hope.

Think they'll struggle even more against park the bus teams now.

The only difference between the loss at a crap Swansea, and a draw at a crap Barcodes, was no Coutinho belter from 30 yards. They will miss him big time. Always capable of getting you a result from nowhere.

I was also pretty impressed when they played us at Wembley. At 4-1 he was still really going for it, remember that left-footed rocket that Hugo somehow got to and palmed onto the post. Would have given them hope.

Think they'll struggle even more against park the bus teams now.

I wouldn't mind watching them implode. I can see the rest of their games being more low scoring, with a lot more draws which suits us. Gonna be us or them for 4th I reckon.

Had a conversation with a scouse
t3_20t9h1

Back
Top Bottom