Tottenham Hotspur versus the Bianconeri, Wembley stadium, 7th of March 2018, 1945hrs kick off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we win this, it will be a defining game for us. A milestone we look back at for years as the moment we well and truly kicked in the door to the fine dining room of European football.

My nerves are kicking in now and I struggle to focus on anything else.

COYS

likewise - supposed to be in meetings until 3pm when we escape and head tot he trains to get in, but I think I will only be there physically and not mentally....
Assuming by your username that you’ll know what I’m talking about when I say I’ll be in The Locker Room to watch it.

Ooh I can feel the passion in the responses to my eariier post.

Going to be one fcuking difficult match. I reckon we will need the quality of performance that we showed in the second half against Liverpool and to score first.

Tonight more than any other game, us scoring first puts us completely in control of the ebb and flow of the game and dictates how we can play.

Until that first goal it could easily be a very tight affair.

I keep hoping Alli remembers the goal scoring form of the last 2 seasons. Maybe tonight is that moment.

Just a random point...I think we are paying £11M rent for this season at Wembley which is fucking cheap when you consider we made £5.5M for the Real Madrid game and are expecting the same for this game...

Good old Daniel!

:levyeyes:

Drive up early and sample the match day atmosphere?
Wish I’d got time to kill. In fact I’d kill to have time to kill.
Can’t believe it’s not even 10am yet.
:walker-scream:
I'm picking up 2 mates and going for a curry and beer first up there.

When I say I've got time to kill, I mean the wife has left me a list of jobs.:pochsulk:.....but I'm getting very distracted checking on here and thinking about the game.:pochlol:

Ooh I can feel the passion in the responses to my eariier post.

Going to be one fcuking difficult match. I reckon we will need the quality of performance that we showed in the second half against Liverpool and to score first.

Tonight more than any other game, us scoring first puts us completely in control of the ebb and flow of the game and dictates how we can play.

Until that first goal it could easily be a very tight affair.

I keep hoping Alli remembers the goal scoring form of the last 2 seasons. Maybe tonight is that moment.
That's more like it! :tobyarm::coys:

Christ everyone is so petty. The average grub in most restaurants in Italy is fine but nothing special. You have to root out the good places. Obvioulsy Italian food is wonderful. It is my favourite cuisine in fact but the quality of food in Italy is overrated. Not everywhere serves good food. Btw I have been to Italy over 50 times.
Yes that's what I said?
I'll play you, I'm Italian .

Don't think I will have the nerves to watch this game. My genetically ingrained pessimism always gets the better of me.

I have decided I will just go out and jog for 2 hours and check the results 30 minutes after FT.

If we lose, I'll just smoke a joint, have a wank and go to bed.

Juventuz.com ahead by a neck on 26 pages. Evenly split between thinking they'll win and we will. Proud of their defence and organisation but only hopeful of their not fully fit attack

Most worrying post was the one that said expect Spurs to dominate the game and then we win one nill.

Back
Top Bottom