Tottenham Hotspur versus the Bianconeri, Wembley stadium, 7th of March 2018, 1945hrs kick off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Juventuz.com ahead by a neck on 26 pages. Evenly split between thinking they'll win and we will. Proud of their defence and organisation but only hopeful of their not fully fit attack

Most worrying post was the one that said expect Spurs to dominate the game and then we win one nill.
Liked this post on there. Got us spot on

1. .

2. Alfie Conn
    said:Today 12:50
    Tonight is the night .
    I have no idea how it will go. Spurs is a different beast than many other English clubs . It is most probably has the largest support of " genuine hardcore" fans than anyone else in the South of England. Not insipid , lifeless ,middle class Woolwich . Not glory hunter Chelsea/Chavs built on the success of dirty Russian money who couldn't been seen before they were bankrolled. Man Citys grotesque Arab billions destroying any form of competition from a tin pot tyrannical hell hole of human rights. Little watered down global fan base.
    Spurs have no self entitled effete support as we win $#@! all . A legacy of family pride , cavalier attitude and all together.
    80,000 may rattle you or not but this is no Arse/Chav/City $#@! .

Assuming by your username that you’ll know what I’m talking about when I say I’ll be in The Locker Room to watch it.
Shit.... we moved to The Greens in November 2007 from the UK, just after the Tulip opened (Golf Tower 2, so overlooked the Emirates golf club)... never went in there, but yes, I know the Locker Room

we moved back here in 2009 (it was only a short stint designed to pay for our house back here!), but my screen name stuck as my original screen name from the mid-90s (Milkybar) got hijacked

**apologies to everyone else for total O/T**

This from Juventuz forum:

We fans might be very nervous, some of our least experienced players might be very nervous, but make no mistake, this Spurs team should be terrified, the pressure is all on them, if they succeed they automatically go into the history of their club. If we go there and do our job, this encounter will be something we forget by the time our next training session starts.

He's referring to the fact that we have only once got to a quarter final in our history. Juventus have a very different footballing pedigree.

We can be confident of this great team of ours but shit this is frightening. Cousin Eddie speaks for me on this one.

Shit.... we moved to The Greens in November 2007 from the UK, just after the Tulip opened (Golf Tower 2, so overlooked the Emirates golf club)... never went in there, but yes, I know the Locker Room

we moved back here in 2009 (it was only a short stint designed to pay for our house back here!), but my screen name stuck as my original screen name from the mid-90s (Milkybar) got hijacked

**apologies to everyone else for total O/T**
A bit of nostalgia for you then! I’d say the city hasn’t changed a bit since you left, but well, you know....

Is this the biggest game in our recent history? Last time I remember feeling like this was City (A), West Ham (A) and Woolwich (H) in the 15/16 season. They were pivotal games in our title challenge, is this even bigger?

This game's no different to the Newport/Rochdale replays. They missed their chance in the first game, the second is just a formality. They just don't have the legs to compete with us for 90 minutes. It'll be a fairly comfortable win.

I'm picking up 2 mates and going for a curry and beer first up there.

When I say I've got time to kill, I mean the wife has left me a list of jobs.:pochsulk:.....but I'm getting very distracted checking on here and thinking about the game.:pochlol:
So not really time to kill at all then?:sonpoint:
Im just taking dog for a walk, then back to work for a couple of hours. It’s been the longest day ever. And it’s not even midday yet
:klinsmann:

I love going to Italy and love Italian people in general, but tonight you spaghetti munching fucking greasy catenaccio espresso sipping moped riding fuckboys are getting it

Mi dispiace Mario

Back
Top Bottom