Chelsea v. Tottenham Hotspur 01/04/2018 @ 16:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

giveup.gif

Richard "fucking twat" Keys.

Let's just remind ourselves of his inside last year:
"Spurs are still short - way short of where they were last season. Again, I'm hearing all is not well behind the scenes. I'm not convinced that Pochettino got what he wanted in the transfer window and he wasn't that impressed by what he did get. Watch this space!"
Cunt!
Never trust a man with hairy hands.

Richard "fucking twat" Keys.

Let's just remind ourselves of his inside last year:
"Spurs are still short - way short of where they were last season. Again, I'm hearing all is not well behind the scenes. I'm not convinced that Pochettino got what he wanted in the transfer window and he wasn't that impressed by what he did get. Watch this space!"
Cunt!
If only the quote ended after the cunt

I take it all back... people with mobile phones who want to film the game, DO have a place in football grounds... it's RIGHT at the front!
Wonderful stuff.

It has it all:
- the goal at close quarters
- the Spurs fans going mental, and not quite believing what we were seeing...
And Best of all:
- EXTREME close up of the Chelsea fans not quite understanding what they were witnessing!

The perfect Hat-trick of footage!

I take it all back... people with mobile phones who want to film the game, DO have a place in football grounds... it's RIGHT at the front!
Wonderful stuff.

It has it all:
- the goal at close quarters
- the Spurs fans going mental, and not quite believing what we were seeing...
And Best of all:
- EXTREME close up of the Chelsea fans not quite understanding what they were witnessing!

The perfect Hat-trick of footage!
The biggest difference is which way the camera is facing. Filming yourself watching the game = cunt. Filming the game and surrounding scenes are pretty great when done well.

Oh, and screw those people that shoot their video vertically.

How can a match thread start of with such nervous hopefull expectation reach total unbelievable joy to the point you can't breath because of the achievement then decend into cesspit of bile and hatred? :(

Because it’s the Fighting Cock!!

And I love it......mostly

Don’t take the piss. Romanzing The Stone is proper. He went to all 458 matches last season and he’s already been to 385 this time out. He’s so Spurs that when he’s shopping on Oxford Street he only uses TCR underground station and he rides to work on horseback just so he can show off his SPURS!

Fuck me

I wondered who it was on that horse

Back
Top Bottom