Gareth Bale

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will Spurs at least approach him or are his wage demands just to high? New stadium and not spent a lot previous few years. Maybe Levy could have his arm twisted to any for him. Man U will be all over him if he says he wants to leave.

United are one of the few clubs that can afford him IMO.

Not sure what a fee would be, but that, his wages along with their Adidas tie in could get the job done.
Paying him and Sanchez almost a million a week between them......... that’s absolutely mental.

And then how they would play him - to the right of a front 3? Sanchez, lukaku and Bale I guess.
Which leaves martial, Rashford and lingard on the bench.

Put Toby in the mix and can see there being some possible benefit to spurs in a Bale to Utd move.

Imagine how restricted a free-flying Bale would be in Jose's sideways-ball shit style.

Get back to spurs and overlap Rose down that left wing, play a one-two with Dele and smash the fuck outta the cunt, top bins.

Good. Because it’s hilarious. What a priceless lot your fans are. A real gift that keeps on giving.
Time to bring out this gem.

I was going to post a picture of our 18 championship trophies and 5 European cups as well as the other bits and pieces but I thought that was being a bit harsh on you. Never mind eh. You take pleasure in another clubs perceived failures and I will take pleasure in my clubs successes . Seems fair to me

I was going to post a picture of our 18 championship trophies and 5 European cups as well as the other bits and pieces but I thought that was being a bit harsh on you. Never mind eh. You take pleasure in another clubs perceived failures and I will take pleasure in my clubs successes . Seems fair to me
Well done. Living up the stereotype again

Fine by me but why do it on a Spurs forum you victim cunt ?

I don’t walk up to city fans and say hey we won the first double in 1961, I don’t remind the German lad I play footy with on Mondays we won World War 2, it’s history son, all of it

Like us you have one league cup in the last decade, you aren’t that special any more, that’s what your fan base has to swallow

It’s Suarez Mark 2, you can sign 15 players this summer, the minute you sell Salah it’s over. He has a nice summer now with some shady agent characters who will be looking for a deal at one of the genuine massive clubs, like Suarez and Coutinho did

I don’t walk up to city fans and say hey we won the first double in 1961, I don’t remind the German lad I play footy with on Mondays we won World War 2, it’s history son, all of it

Like us you have one league cup in the last decade, you aren’t that special any more, that’s what your fan base has to swallow

It’s Suarez Mark 2, you can sign 15 players this summer, the minute you sell Salah it’s over. He has a nice summer now with some shady agent characters who will be looking for a deal at one of the genuine massive clubs, like Suarez and Coutinho did

You are entitled to your opinion . But we have been in 3 finals in the last 3 or 4 years. Never won one i will grant you that but it was still nice to make it to the final. Liverpool are a special club . You can say what you like but go anywhere and I mean anywhere in the world . Liverpool have a large fan base. From Africa to Russia to the USA to the far east. I know its because of the teams in the 70s and 80s but that's just the way it is.

Aston Villa has more honors than Spurs too, it doesn't mean that it has much bearing on their current standing. You've got nothing more to celebrate over the past decade than we do; so you just keep focusing on your past glory, however faded. I'm sure next year will be yours, as it always is.

Why don’t you? It would serve to underline that you haven’t won fuck all in years and your club’s recent successes include losing 3 finals on the bounce and finishing below Spurs in 9/10 seasons. Take pleasure in that dipper.

People don't necessarily dislike Liverpool the club. Considering Liverpool only really started having success in the 60's, the amount of trophies between that time and the late 80's is undeniably impressive. I actually quite like the way Liverpool have played in recent years under both Klopp and Rodgers (even if it's been without success, which we can sympathise with) - and it's good that Liverpool are still somewhat of a 'real' football club compared to the likes of City, Chelsea and PSG.

That said, Liverpool fans as a group are hard to like - but mostly because they are utterly, utterly unable to acknowledge when their players or fans are in the wrong. It's not an unfair stereotype that Liverpool fans are quick to blame and first to play the victims. For some reason, Liverpool fans this season have chosen to hate on Kane - a model professional and apparently very decent bloke... because what? He dared to want to score more than your new God? And now he's been chosen, entirely reasonably, as England Captain it's taken as an insult because it's not Henderson? Top tip - one of them was in a team that comprehensively outplayed the European Champions, and the other was in a team that got soundly beaten by them.

Liverpool fans are a stain on the club they support.

Why are the fuck you here? What is the point of your presence on here? What are you contributing to OUR forum? What do you hope to gain by posting?

All I can see is you trying to convince yourself that your team is better than ours, when it quite plainly isn't, the table doesn't lie. It hasn't lied for nearly a decade. The year you finished above us I thought you team was excellent and much better than ours, there see, not hard to own up to truths and point to facts.

Now fuck off and cry about the injustice of it all, sign your petitions, jump on our clubs social media and fan forums and flood it with Salah gifs and abuse of our players, let us all know how you're feeling by crying at more injustices due to penalties and dodgy ref's decisions you have suffered and blame that on why you can't finish above us. Blame that on why you lost quite comfortably in the CL Final.

Trott off to your shrink and admit you are totally and utterly obsessed with Tottenham, let it all out, those nasty horrible cunts from London finishing above you all these years despite not having your financial resources and this cult of a fanbase you are so proud of, yet in a new sentence you are quick to distance yourself from blaming any embarrassment you now feel as the whole world of football mock you for being pathetic cunts, quick blame it on the Egyptians, "it's their fault". Always the victims, it's never your fault.

Must. Log-in. To. See. What. Tottenham. Are. Doing. And. Try. To. Convince. Them. Liverpool. Are. Better. Than. Them. Must. Do. This. Everyday. Because. It. Shows. That. I'm. Not. Obsessed. With. Them. Or. Anything. Like. That. It. Will. Prove. That. Liverpool. Are. The. Greatest. Team. In. The. World. With. The. Greatest. Manager. In.The. World.

Cunt!

Last edited:

Does your mum charge you rent?

You are entitled to your opinion . But we have been in 3 finals in the last 3 or 4 years. Never won one i will grant you that but it was still nice to make it to the final. Liverpool are a special club . You can say what you like but go anywhere and I mean anywhere in the world . Liverpool have a large fan base. From Africa to Russia to the USA to the far east. I know its because of the teams in the 70s and 80s but that's just the way it is.

I live be in Castilla la Mancha Spain and don't know anybody who could give a shit about Liverpool.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom