Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DdOZLqNXcAA6zfL.jpg

de Gea's distribution!!!
:dierno:

Last edited:
And anyone with a set of eyes sees that the goal is on Umtiti. He moves down and breaks the offside line. Had he stayed Bonucci would have been offside and the goal disallowed

Yeah true.

I mean the guy pushing the ball into the 6 yard box is at no fault

Or maybe an example of eyes and minds misleading. That is more likely than an analysis of every shot taken at every goal keeper in every game of the season being misleading, no?

Or maybe an example of eyes and minds misleading. That is more likely than an analysis of every shot taken at every goal keeper in every game of the season being misleading, no?

Only Cech has made more mistakes than him leading to goals last season.

Which means he performed worse than 18 other goalkeepers last season in that department and he's cost his team a number of goals.

I'm not saying we need to replace him here. I think we need to think about looking at a younger goalkeeper who will potentially take his place in a few years. His poor distribution is a hindrance in the modern game and his mistakes are coming too frequent.

Unless Poch thinks Gazzaniga is that guy.

Last edited:
Only Cech has made more mistakes than him leading to goals last season.

Which means he performed worse than 18 other goalkeepers last season in that department and he's cost his team a number of goals.

I'm not saying we need to replace him here. I think we need to think about looking at a younger goalkeeper who will potentially take his place in a few years. His poor distribution is a hindrance in the modern game and his mistakes are coming too frequent.

Unless Poch thinks Gazzaniga is that guy.
Or it means he's been too busy. No Aldwrwieried, no Walker, context is key.

If Hugo starts over Vorm I think we win the cup.

He’s still top 5 in the league, top 15 in the world.

More importantly, I don’t think there is anyone better worth paying for or available.

Back
Top Bottom