Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kane's breakout season was at age 21 - he scored 31 in all comps, 21 in the league. He then steadily improved every year.

Salah never scored more than 19 goals in all comps (15 in Seria A) prior to coming to Liverpool at the age of 25 and scoring 44 goals in all comps and 32 in the league. He is 14 months older than Kane and is not sneaking up on anyone this year - defenders will be much more prepared for him.

He's like the footballer version of Leicester.
Leicester won the league coz everyone else was shit that year. Salah broke record for most goals in a season more than Shearer , Henry, Kane has ever scored. Might be a slight difference.

Leicester won the league coz everyone else was shit that year. Salah broke record for most goals in a season more than Shearer , Henry, Kane has ever scored. Might be a slight difference.
Meant more that Leicester fell of a fucking cliff after winning the title. Regardless, I don't want to get too deep into my own shitty metaphor.

The main point I was making is that Salah had a huge outlier of a season based on his career up until that point, and secondarily, that comparing it to Kane's breakout season is bad for a number of reasons.

klopp is just a yelloe teeth cunt

490b0559bc09538915a7e76408913f7f.png
To be fair, that was before Neymar. Neymar changed everything. Pogba was the world record signing at the time, and Liverpool's largest outlay for a single player is still nearly a third of the record transfer, and only half the amount they got for selling Coutinho.
But football is mad though. I remember being incredulous when Ronald (the original) was signed by Inter and was earning £80,000 per week. Nowadays that doesn't get you Vardy. Madness!

surprise surprise...Liverpool sign someone, and its less than a day before the BBC puff piece appears:

Alisson: Liverpool's world-record signing from Roma is 'goalkeeper of the future'

The goakeeping coach at Roma made sneezy look so good, Juve signed him to replace Buffon. he's made this guy look like a star (no idea how good he is. he looked no better than mignolet and karius in the CL games though)

maybe thats who they should have looked at signing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom