Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What, give us an extra year in which he played his best football for us? Unlike Gibbon Head who couldn't wait to join his boyohood club

Yes that’s what I meant

I believe Levy spoke with him when he heard Luka wanted to go and asked him to stay another season first which he did and played his part

Would have him back in an instant

Fucks sake...this whole thing makes us look like small time Charlies. Hardly fearsome to the other teams in the league. My biggest fear is that levy has been snide and fucked Poch over....however.. I don't stress until I see what's happened but the time the window closes...

Kids make mistakes. Some grow up quicker than others.

Then he has to prove that. Poch KNOWS how good he can be.

But if Edwards feels there is no path to the first team with Lucas, Son, Lamela etc all ahead of him and feels like he wants to go and play in Germany with likelihood of development, then so be it.

A shame? Sure. But we'll get over it. Not going to lose any sleep on a player who had a great opportunity at a Championship club and blew it.

Azzaoui was another who was very highly rated who left us for the Bundesliga. 3 seasons later and he's made 2 league appearances for them and been sent out on loan to a Dutch side.

:pochshock2: you've certainly done your research, I'll give you that...

Bit creepy, but the depth of detail can't be questioned!
You a lawyer in your spare time or summit?

He clearly hasn’t got any spare time

This is it but thorough I’ll give him that

Back
Top Bottom