Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can we drop this shite about him being a chav with a shite hairdo.

All I see is a young lad who likes to enjoy himself trying to rock a trendy hair style. You sound like a boring old fart.

:ap:
“Rocking”. When I was his age I did lines of K in dirty toilets and ran 3 miles from Skinheads in a music festival in Slovakia.

He’s just a prick who saw some TV show, grew up taking selfies, and probably has a fake thick brummy accent so all the fuck jars following him on Snapchat will be impressed.

Could be worse I guess. Could be from the “Other” genders and be triggered by expressions like ‘penetrating the box’.

Here’s more shit
Tottenham news: Pochettino: I can't explain Spurs' lack of signings | Goal.com
tumblr_mf2kafjsm11qkysqho1_500.gif

Lazio president Claudio Lotito has revealed that the club will listen to offers for Sergej Milinkovic-Savic.

Just one Mr. Levy. We don't need anything else.

I don’t think I have given either of them an enormous amount of personal abuse. I’m just not bothered if the door hits them on the arse on the way out. I do understand people who are angry with them for not committing to the club. As a fan, there is emotional investment, as well as financial commitment. Look at Harry Kane. He has committed to the club and not one person has complained about the wages he has agreed to. The club has shown it will reward the players who earn it. Rose was out for months when he went running to the scum rag to slag us all off. He’s never regained his form fully and still keeps popping up giving interviews when he could save his breath/time for a bit more training. Alderweireld has obviously put a value on his services that the club does not agree with. It seems that other clubs, with bigger capacity than us to pay elite level wages across the board don’t think he is worth the wage/transfer fee package either (otherwise he’d be gone by now)
He has been replaced by Davinson & can’t win his regular spot back.
The future well being of the club is more important than what Toby Alderweireld thinks he is worth. And we still won fuck all when he (&Rose) were at the very top of their games. Go figure that one.
Yeah, I agree with a lot of what you said. It wasn't aimed at you as I don't remember seeing you going Overboard with nasty abuse etc. But if you or anyone does then I'am just putting it out there that I don't agree with it. Anyway, lets see what the end of the window brings.

Back
Top Bottom