Woolwich Scum Away 12.45 Sat 17 Nov@ the Effemirates

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hope the players get AS FUCKING ANGRY AS I AM RIGHT NOW, and take it out on EVERY FUCKING TEAM BETWEEN NOW AND MAY...

FUCK OFF AND DIE A SLOW PAINFUL DISEASE-RIDDEN DEATH YOU RANCID ARSEANAL CUNTS!

YEAH, I'M SHOUTING!

Whether you lot like it or not, unfortunately this result will fuck AVB up the arse. He needs more time, and players that play with a bit of savvy, without that, Levy will pull the trigger again, I hope not, but, I have been a supporter since 1972 and have seen it all before. COYS.

seriously, whoever chose the grey kit for A NORTH LONDON DERBY actually needs to consider his position within the club, and I don't care if he runs the club... that decision was fucking disgusting, and set the tone for the day...

YOU DON'T MESS WITH TRADITION!

Yes yes, straw clutching of the highest order, but that's what today has resorted me to... either that, or I genuinely consider hiring a Private detective to REALLY find out which employee of that rancid disgusting cunt-club actually shat in our Lasagne... 'cos that shit don't JUST 'HAPPEN'!!!!

Whether you lot like it or not, unfortunately this result will fuck AVB up the arse. He needs more time, and players that play with a bit of savvy, without that, Levy will pull the trigger again, I hope not, but, I have been a supporter since 1972 and have seen it all before. COYS.
Levy would be a fucking twat if he pulls the trigger on AVB. HE got rid of Harry. HE chose AVB as the "upgrade". He needs to back him in January and give the guy a fucking chance. No more Mountinho last day deals. Levy must back his own bloody decisions.

We could end up in 10th this week...
Good. Our run to CL qualification will be all the sweeter.

Even after today, there's only three better, or as good, teams in that league than us. Man City, Utd, Russia FC. We can take the rest if we play with the fire we did today.

No, but it is possible to think more than one player had a bad game....

Literally every time he got the ball he lost it, fuck him.

I thought he played ok today, looked interested and was decent playing the ball forward. Bottom line today, we were down to 10, lost it in the first half and anything salvaged in the second was just gravy. I don't think he had a bad game...we had 10 men and looked shit in the 1st half (after ade made an ass of himself)...none of which Dempsey had anything to do with.

Back
Top Bottom