Come here to laugh at Real Madrid

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sport - daily near the Barcellona

sport26.jpg

Furball man Furball man

Guna guess it was the football leaks story of Ramos failing a drugs test before the 2017 Champions League final vs Juve.

Bit if a non story in my eyes, he got popped for a cortisone like pain killer/ anti-inflammatory. It's on UEFAs banned list IF not notified beforehand. Basically either the Dr fucked up and didn't notify UEFA or UEFA was told but didn't put it in their report.
I still think that makes their "win" in the 2018 Final over the hubcap stealers nul and void.

The media do realise that this year alone Zizou, Nagelsmann, Conte, Allegri and Poch have all turned down Real Madrid!! I'm also certain that Klopp has turned them down before he went to Liverpool too(??).

There is a reason for this........Perez! Their last galacticos was James, some might argue he wasn't even a Galacticos because his career was built off a single World Cup, he certainly wasn't a Galacticos player prior to the World Cup, there very own Giovani dos Santos. That's four years the biggest club in the world hasn't made a major signing. Their policy has completely changed, they have spent big of some young players (their new Brazilian kid looks promising) but that squad is now dead.

The media will constantly print that they are readying a £100m deal for *insert top players name here* every month but every transfer window it never materializes.

There will be no end of managers who would love the chance to manage there but the Managers who are creating a serious name for themselves (in the bracket listed above) are not interested.

Back
Top Bottom