New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our new training gear....

D-52ivtXYAACnaw
That gear is pretty nifty, has to be said.

Im definitely getting old, because none of this kit release stuff bothers me anymore.
Genuinely don’t care.

It’s going to be white, with some blue trim, a red logo a Nike tick and a spurs badge.

Whoopy
TBH I don't like all the ballyhoo that goes with a kit launch, bit unnecessary if you ask me. And it's every year now!

Is this the jacket they used in the champions league final?
z2Tk3Bd.jpg

I didn’t notice the waste band in the lighter shade

So once again our away shirt is far superior to the home. It isn't supposed to be this way!

Watching the AFTV dolts in their new kit and how absolutely ridiculous they look with a football shirt barely managing to withstand the pressure of their hugely bulging stomachs has made me reconsider ever buying a football shirt again though. I'm not fat (honest), but I do worry that one day I'm going to wake up and I'll be Heavy D. Middle aged, obese and walking around everywhere with a plastic wrestling belt over my shoulder for no discernible reason. Brrrr...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom