Ryan Sessegnon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's Sessegnon who is not ready for the premiership. He should go back on loan to Fulham.

He already showed he is far too good for the Championship, he is not going to learn anything down there. He needs to stay with us and work with our players and staff every day. Not spend a year with Scott Parker as manager playing against cloggers that he already shat on 2 seasons ago. He needs to train with and play against players better than him if he is going to improve.

So it appears with Poch getting his long hunted number one CM, Trippier gone and now “Sess” on the way, seems like a dream window for the masses, especially if Eriksen stays.

Surely that will mean no excuses right?

:gallashmm:

Lloris
Toby - Sanchez - Jan
Foyth - N'Dombele - Winks- Lo Celso - Sessegnon
Kane - Son

Looks about right (maybe KWP for Foyth, and Dele for Son)

Makes Eriksen (if he stays), Dele and Sissoko fight for a place (something they never had to do last season).

Just get those signatures!

Shows what can be done in a window and what should have happened 12 months ago!

So it appears with Poch getting his long hunted number one CM, Trippier gone and now “Sess” on the way, seems like a dream window for the masses, especially if Eriksen stays.

Yeah 'cause City are shit ... Liverpool are shit ... and Utd haven't spent a gazillion .... oh wait you were talking about FM my bad ....

Over on the Fulham forum they reckon he is only worth £12m.

And not a guaranteed starter in the Championship for them.

Probably doing the 'talking down' thing of a player about to leave as a defence mechanism. A bit like some do on here about Eriksen.
Haha he's already a two time Championship team of the season member and he's still only 19. How is he not a guaranteed starter?

Definitely a defence mechanism.

Yeah 'cause City are shit ... Liverpool are shit ... and Utd haven't spent a gazillion .... oh wait you were talking about FM my bad ....

Ahhhhh suddenly it wasn’t Trippiers fault. It was because other teams were good?

Oh wait, that’s right we lost to Burnley and Southampton and West Ham too didnt we..
Like I said, those that feel our RB problems were down to Trippier and we needed NDombele to fix the middle can’t have much to say if the front four fail to deliver in key games again.

My view is that the front let us down more than the full backs and CM. But that’s an area we haven’t addressed so when we struggle to create or convert chances, who’s fault will it be this season?

What the fuck are you talking about FM for? I’m the one who thinks Sessengon is shit around here.

Go and have a chat with Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 its not my silly argument.
Tripp’s was dog shit. Championship level player!!! It’s why we sold him. We are now stronger because we’ve sold him. He was the weakest link........

giphy.gif

And by Christmas when our attack is still walking around on the halfway line, you can start shitting on KWP

:adethumbup:
There were some clear mistakes done by Trippier and they had nothing to do with our attack. Eg Man Utd in the FA Cup.
KWP is not a top 4 RB just like Trippier wasn’t. Some people here are stuck with their head up their arses if they think we can challenge for the title/UCL with Sessegnon and KWP. They’re not ready yet.

Inb4 Dele slotted right in from League One so it’s possible bla bla.

:gallashmm:
We're have the pitch relaid arent we.............:sonhmm:

Back
Top Bottom