Ryan Sessegnon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Surely you are getting sick of making this fucking point, I have not seen a post from you where you haven't mentioned your hatred for Dele and Eriksen (cue the 'I don't hate them it is just they are shit yet everyone has a go at Trippier you cunt' routine)

Put me on ignore.
My posts are Spurs related. Don’t you and others get sick of posting about what other people post?
Just don’t read it instead.

You read stuff a million times (as that’s how many times I’ve said it) get annoyed a million times, then write a million times “waaaaah I’m sick of it”.

Hmmmmm, not my problem.

Put me on ignore.
My posts are Spurs related. Don’t you and others get sick of posting about what other people post?
Just don’t read it instead.

You read stuff a million times (as that’s how many times I’ve said it) get annoyed a million times, then write a million times “waaaaah I’m sick of it”.

Hmmmmm, not my problem.
YAAAAAWWWWNNNNNN

The cunt offs on this forum are draining. Every thread is the same.
Agreed. It's getting fucking tedious. Same people over and over again.

That's why i have my Ignore finger on a hair-trigger.

I have ZERO interest in two blokes shouting at each other.

I'M RIGHT!
NO! I'M RIGHT
I'M RIGHT!
NO! I'M RIGHT
I'M RIGHT!
NO! I'M RIGHT
I'M RIGHT!
NO! I'M RIGHT
I'M RIGHT!
NO! I'M RIGHT
I'M RIGHT!
NO! I'M RIGHT
I'M RIGHT!
NO! I'M RIGHT
I'M RIGHT!
NO! I'M RIGHT
I'M RIGHT!
NO! I'M RIGHT

I'M RIGHT!
NO! I'M RIGHT
I'M RIGHT!
NO! I'M RIGHT
I'M RIGHT!
NO! I'M RIGHT
I'M RIGHT!
NO! I'M RIGHT
I'M RIGHT!
NO! I'M RIGHT
I'M RIGHT!
NO! I'M RIGHT
I'M RIGHT!
NO! I'M RIGHT
I'M RIGHT!
NO! I'M RIGHT
I'M RIGHT!
NO! I'M RIGHT
I think you'll find quite clearly that I am, in fact, right.

I'M RIGHT!
NO! I'M RIGHT
I'M RIGHT!
NO! I'M RIGHT
I'M RIGHT!
NO! I'M RIGHT
I'M RIGHT!
NO! I'M RIGHT
I'M RIGHT!
NO! I'M RIGHT
I'M RIGHT!
NO! I'M RIGHT
I'M RIGHT!
NO! I'M RIGHT
I'M RIGHT!
NO! I'M RIGHT
I'M RIGHT!
NO! I'M RIGHT
You're not wrong there, mate.

After three years of having him first choice, and selling Walker and leaving two better players on the bench.

You seem ok with that. You don’t find that incompetent management.

You knew he was shit from day one but you don’t care that Poch took three years and 114 games to see it. You don’t think his decision was costly and damaging or worth criticising.
You just can’t do it.

“Poch had his reasons”.......

If Poch drops Kane and plays Dier up top is that ok too?
Hahahah gotta love it

Our management is 'incompetent'.......wow okay

Poch has just binned the cunt off!!! Because he's SHITE!!!!

Aurier was injured most of last season and as a consequence couldn't be played. Poch has his reasons for not playing KWP, probably because he didn't think he was ready. His call, to which I'm comfortable with but if I were the manager I'd of picked KWP over Tripps. I'd have picked many RB's over Tripps. If KWP stays at the club this season and doesn't go out on loan it's safe to assume that he thinks he's ready now. Of course, Poch might deem it fit to bring in a new RB, so we will just have to see if that's what he's planning and how that affects the two RB's that remain (or even sold as a consequence).

But BREAKING NEWS!! Frodo has been fucked off, sold, he is no longer a Tottenham player. He's passed on! This RB is no more! He has ceased to be! He's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! He's pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-TOTTENHAM FULLBACK!!

Poch has publicly stated he wants to keep Eriksen, errr because he's GOOD!

Hardly a dead parrot, He’s gone to a more successful and higher UEFA ranked club than us.

He’s binned off the same as Walker binned off.

And the Aurier injury stuff is bollocks, I posted the actual facts in the transfer thread, nearly every big league game they were both available, Trippier was picked ahead of Aurier.

CL final, both available, Trippier picked.

Is this what you call confirmation bias?

Hardly a dead parrot, He’s gone to a more successful and higher UEFA ranked club than us.

And the Aurier injury stuff is bollocks, I posted the actual facts in the transfer thread, nearly every big league game they were both available, Trippier was picked ahead of Aurier.

Do you not get bored of driveling on about the same old shit?

Do you not get bored of driveling on about the same old shit?

No, but I'm bored of twats like you fucking whining about it.You're obviously to fucking stupid to have worked this out for yourself, but if you don't want to read some cunt's opinion about football, I suggest a football forum is probably not the place for you, so feel free to fuck right off and stop wasting my fucking time quoting me, spamming up threads, just to fucking bitch and whine.

Jesus fucking Christ stop crying. We have sold the useless shit.
SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD.

No, but I'm bored of twats like you fucking whining about it.You're obviously to fucking stupid to have worked this out for yourself, but if you don't want to read some cunt's opinion about football, I suggest a football forum is probably not the place for you, so feel free to fuck right off and stop wasting my fucking time quoting me, spamming up threads, just to fucking bitch and whine.

*too

xxx

Jesus fucking Christ stop crying. We have sold the useless shit.
SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD.

TLDR

Back
Top Bottom