Ryan Sessegnon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And by Christmas when our attack is still walking around on the halfway line, you can start shitting on KWP

:adethumbup:
If he's shit I'll call him out as such. It's really not that hard to do. Look at the player, how they are playing, what they bring to the team, do they win their individual battles, how are they both with and without the ball. How they defend, how they attack. Factor in their age and where they might be within their development. Then call it how you see it.

If he's shit I'll call him out as such. It's really not that hard to do. Look at the player, how they are playing, what they bring to the team, do they win their individual battles, how are they both with and without the ball. How they defend, how they attack. Factor in their age and where they might be within their development. Then call it how you see it.

So if he’s shit, it will be his fault when Dele and Eriksen are playing shit, like it was Trippiers then.

Because god forbid we blame the forwards eh

So if he’s shit, it will be his fault when Dele and Eriksen are playing shit, like it was Trippiers then.

Because god forbid we blame the forwards eh
You are getting me mixed up with someone else Sammy.

I've called Tripps shit from the day he walked into the club because that is exactly what I've always seen whenever I've seen him play, a shit player. I've absolutely no idea why you are bringing Dele and Eriksen into this.

Frodo was SHITE.

You are getting me mixed up with someone else Sammy.

I've called Tripps shit from the day he walked into the club because that is exactly what I've always seen whenever I've seen him play, a shit player. I've absolutely no idea why you are bringing Dele and Eriksen into this.
Frodo was SHITE.

You must think Pochettino is grossly incompetent as a manager then and fucked up our chances of silverware.
You must feel that the team and club have underachieved by using this player as first choice with two far superior RBs wasting away on the fringes.

When Dele and Eriksen and Kane were poor due to the shit service from the shit RB, you must have been livid with Poch to the point of questioning his ability as our manager.

Oh no that’s right.....despite all this, you “didn’t mind” Poch picking Trippier.
Hahahahaha

How convenient....Poch was right to pick Trippier anyway, god forbid you slate him for it.
Scouse levels of Messiah Syndrome

Last edited:
So it appears with Poch getting his long hunted number one CM, Trippier gone and now “Sess” on the way, seems like a dream window for the masses, especially if Eriksen stays.
Surely that will mean no excuses right?

:gallashmm:
Yup, no excuses.... WE ARE NOW GUARANTEED TO WIN THE LEAGUE, FA CUP, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, NEXT WORLD CUP..... and if we don't, soneone, SOMEWHERE will be proved right.... RIGHT?

You must think Pochettino is grossly incompetent as a manager then and fucked up our chances of silverware.
You must feel that the team and club have underachieved by using this player as first choice with two far superior RBs wasting away on the fringes.

When Dele and Eriksen and Kane were poor due to the shit service from the shit RB, you must have been livid with Poch to the point of questioning his ability as our manager.

Oh no that’s right.....despite all this, you “didn’t mind” Poch picking Trippier.
Hahahahaha

How convenient....Poch was right to pick Trippier anyway, god forbid you slate him for it.
Scouse levels of Messiah Syndrome
Poch has just binned the cunt off!!! Because he's SHITE!!!!

Aurier was injured most of last season and as a consequence couldn't be played. Poch has his reasons for not playing KWP, probably because he didn't think he was ready. His call, to which I'm comfortable with but if I were the manager I'd of picked KWP over Tripps. I'd have picked many RB's over Tripps. If KWP stays at the club this season and doesn't go out on loan it's safe to assume that he thinks he's ready now. Of course, Poch might deem it fit to bring in a new RB, so we will just have to see if that's what he's planning and how that affects the two RB's that remain (or even sold as a consequence).

But BREAKING NEWS!! Frodo has been fucked off, sold, he is no longer a Tottenham player. He's passed on! This RB is no more! He has ceased to be! He's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! He's pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-TOTTENHAM FULLBACK!!

Poch has publicly stated he wants to keep Eriksen, errr because he's GOOD!

Poch has just binned the cunt off!!! Because he's SHITE!!!!
After three years of having him first choice, and selling Walker and leaving two better players on the bench.

You seem ok with that. You don’t find that incompetent management.

You knew he was shit from day one but you don’t care that Poch took three years and 114 games to see it. You don’t think his decision was costly and damaging or worth criticising.
You just can’t do it.

“Poch had his reasons”.......

If Poch drops Kane and plays Dier up top is that ok too?
Hahahah gotta love it

But BREAKING NEWS!! Frodo has been fucked off, sold, he is no longer a Tottenham player. He's passed on! This RB is no more! He has ceased to be! He's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! He's pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-TOTTENHAM FULLBACK!!

Poch has publicly stated he wants to keep Eriksen, errr because he's GOOD!
Mate... you're showing your age there...
You know most on here won't know what the FUCK you're on about...
But those of us that do, are now too old to care!!

But nice try.... maybe work on some new material son!

300px-DeadParrot.png

Give it 5 years, and maybe you can do the same skit for Troy (dead) Parrot... when he doesn't quite make it, and leaves for Norwich!

After three years of having him first choice, and selling Walker and leaving two better players on the bench.

You seem ok with that. You don’t find that incompetent management.

You knew he was shit from day one but you don’t care that Poch took three years and 114 games to see it. You don’t think his decision was costly and damaging or worth criticising.
You just can’t do it.

“Poch had his reasons”.......

If Poch drops Kane and plays Dier up top is that ok too?
Hahahah gotta love it
Well if KWP wasn't played it's more than obvious that Poch didn't think he was ready. Notice I didn't say didn't rate him because if he doesn't rate the player he will sell him, there are now numerous players that he has binned off and also in the process of binning off because he doesn't rate them. Now seeing that he's still at Spurs he thinks that he's not shit. And it's fair to assume that he thinks he's ready. If he's not played this season then that assumption would be incorrect. But he is here Frodo isn't.

Aurier was fucking injured a lot last year. It was his first season the year before and he struggled to get up to speed. If you think that's uncommon then fucking LOL!! Aurier his a Spurs player, Frodo is not.

I'm not the manager, I'm a fan with an opinion. In my opinion, Tripps is shite. KWP & Aurier are better footballers, each with their own limitations but all things considered IMO better than Tripps IMO.

I'm not talking about Kane, Dele or Eriksen. I'm talking about Tripps and our other RB's.

I made the point that people blamed Trippier when Dele and Eriksen were shit.

Your answer was “they are better players”
Surely you are getting sick of making this fucking point, I have not seen a post from you where you haven't mentioned your hatred for Dele and Eriksen (cue the 'I don't hate them it is just they are shit yet everyone has a go at Trippier you cunt' routine)

Back
Top Bottom