West Brom VS Tottenham Hotspur 3.2.13

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The scum won, so we need to turn up tomo.

I wouldn't mind Holtby given a start in AMC with Siggy possibly false #9.

Both JD and Dempsey were criminal against Norwich.

Regardless of whether Defoe is playing with injections/a knock, he clearly needs a rest - 2 goals in 10 games, and some ridiculously poor performances in that time IMO. Needs to be an impact sub for a few games to get his spark back against tired legs.

I'd play Holtby off Dempsey, but I've heard that Holtby will be on the bench, so I expect Dempsey to play off Defoe.

Regardless of whether Defoe is playing with injections/a knock, he clearly needs a rest - 2 goals in 10 games, and some ridiculously poor performances in that time IMO. Needs to be an impact sub for a few games to get his spark back against tired legs.

I'd play Holtby off Dempsey, but I've heard that Holtby will be on the bench, so I expect Dempsey to play off Defoe.

It's not AVB's MO to start new players this early, so I expect Dempsey to start again, which doesn't fill me with confidence for getting a foothold in this game.

Part of this ethos is admirable, Holtby needs to win his place, work hard in training, prove himself. And importantly settle in the team. But the flip side of ths, is that he also has the chance to hit the ground running, and offers us something that so far Dempsey cannot dream of doing.

We need to make sure we don't concede an early goal again and have to chase the game. An early goal would be lovely to put to bed the nerves that will undoubtedly come. Three points will be vital to the cause Everton and Woolwich are breathing down our necks like Jimmy Savile and Gary Glitter all over a 14 year old girl on top of the pops, Everton have even got their hand on the inside of our leg, the dirty scouse bastards.

SopCast have started removing channels :-( acestream and stream torrent are a bit hit and miss.

On the team side of things, why 3 midfielders on the bench? Leave livermore or thudd out and have any striker there.

SopCast have started removing channels :-( acestream and stream torrent are a bit hit and miss.

On the team side of things, why 3 midfielders on the bench? Leave livermore or thudd out and have any striker there.

I suppose the thinking is that Dempsey is better than Kane up front?

Back
Top Bottom