Southampton Vs Tottenham - 3pm New Year's Day.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

-----------Gazza----------------
Foyth - Sanchez - Toby - Vert
---- Sissoko --- NDombele ----
-- Lamela -- Lo Celso -- Dele --
------------ Kane ----------------

-----------Gazza----------------
Foyth - Sanchez - Toby - Vert
---- Sissoko --- NDombele ----
-- Lamela -- Lo Celso -- Dele --
------------ Kane ----------------
Wouldn’t be against trying this, would prefer a 433 if we had decent fullbacks but since we don’t, has to be a 4231 for me.

Have we ever tried a sissoko ndombele midfield two from the start?

Thanks. No point watching now we've got the result here.

What are the other results on Wednesday? Could do with putting a bet on.

The point I'm making is we haven't improved with Mourinho as boss. He's just shuffled the team. Let's face it we should've stuffed Norwich.

The point I'm making is we haven't improved with Mourinho as boss. He's just shuffled the team. Let's face it we should've stuffed Norwich.

We have improved

The players are now playing for their manager for a start

Pretty much 100% must win in my opinion, especially with Liverpool coming up. We're just not playing well enough overall to come back for 4th if we fall more than 4-5 points behind.

Foyth?? Juan foyth? Say what you want about Aurier being brain dead but it's not even comparable to Foyth.
Foyth the guy who gave out 2 penalties in 1 game and does at least 1 catastophic mistake every match Yup that foyth. We really need him in CB, RB and DM. Just put him in anywhere..Some people's obsession to shoehorn this guy into the team is baffling. Someone actually blamed Ndombele for not covering Foyths fuckup against norwich. Its fucking mental.

Back
Top Bottom