Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur (A) Sat., 22.2.2020 (12:30)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s the same shit every week. Complete squad overhaul needed and it will never happen with our uninterested and greedy owners who only care about themselves. I’m pissed that we put in a performance like that in ANOTHER big game. Just go away and liquidate.

Fuck off Levy 🖕

Is that the worst united side who beat city , us and the only team to take points of pool?

Man U have lost to Newcastle, Burnley (at home), Crystal Palace (at home), Bournemouth, West Ham and a bottom of the table Watford this season. They are shit. I’m not particularly interested in arguing with you about the merits of this Man U and Coach Solskjaer who you appear to rate very highly.

No striker and people expect us to win football games, yes no other club signed a striker that "needed one" but every other club that "needed one" actually have strikers in their sqauds.

We have fuck all, nothing, we were desperate for one and we couldn't get anybody? Pathetic.
We would play the same shite football even if we had a striker. Mourinho isn't a possession based or pressing based style of football. It's passive counter attacking football. It always has been. Football has moved on. We look so so average.

Hang the guilty.

....Whoever didn't play today would have saved us!

I make it Dier, Parrot & Sessengon this week.

Line up was more than than good enough to get something from that game.

Sadly, barely any of the players in the line up showed up.

Lamela should have been on at half time.

Levy thought he was soo smart getting rid of Poch and getting Mourinho, the media was absolutely loving it "ruthless"
"man with a plan"
"other clubs wish their owners were are decisive"

Stupid tight wanker.

Why does it feel like there’s always an agenda against Spurs after they play Chelsea? Last game there was the Rudiger claims and now we will have to here about the Lo Celso incident for the rest of the week.

I sometimes think CERTAIN teams try harder against us than others...
Are we REALLY so despised?

Apparently so...
We lost to a Gooner, a Murderer, and a Club full of Nazi fans..
Just GREAT!

We are just shit mate because we react late in the market and our owners aren't interested in competing at the top, european football is enough to make sure they have a profit, either CL or EL.

The reality is, we have been behind Chelsea all season, despite how shit they are because they are better than us currently.

I don’t think any blame lays with Mourinho. This is the first time he’s taken a job mid season, and he’s lost his 2 top scorers.

We are let down by an owner not willing to buy an actual striker. They are too reactive and not proactive.

Back
Top Bottom