Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Whereas I've watched it multiple times. Time and a place to shoot. That wasnt it. Should have passed.
My point was as much a general point rather than specific to that incident and I do not consider it greedy but taking responsibility. Greedy is shooting from an impossible position or by a player without the talent to score from outside the box. There were opposition players marking Kane and they might have cleared it. We will never know but I certainly do not blame Son for taking the shot.

Some of you are really shameless ungrateful f***ers. I know that Son is not the most consistent player in our squad but he is not unbelievably inconsistent. And he has carried this team time and time again. I really don't get where all the hate is coming from. Mourinho is asking him to play in a much more defensive role, a role which Sonny is still getting used to. And still do you see his stats??? 17-11 all season 10-10 just in the Premier League alone. Anybody else we know have stats like that on our squad? This boy is pure class and any ungrateful idiot who claims he is shite has either got dung for brains or must really really hate him for some unknown reasons.
That's not the point. We are currently low on funds; partly down to the pandemic and also the new stadium. We need to address the other positions on the field more than anything. So if selling Son & Kane is raising funds for us to spend on good midfielders, I'm all for it and so should most people. This is exactly how Liverpool rose to the top when they sold Coutinho.

Some of you are really shameless ungrateful f***ers. I know that Son is not the most consistent player in our squad but he is not unbelievably inconsistent. And he has carried this team time and time again. I really don't get where all the hate is coming from. Mourinho is asking him to play in a much more defensive role, a role which Sonny is still getting used to. And still do you see his stats??? 17-11 all season 10-10 just in the Premier League alone. Anybody else we know have stats like that on our squad? This boy is pure class and any ungrateful idiot who claims he is shite has either got dung for brains or must really really hate him for some unknown reasons.
It's cos he's Asian. If he was European or South American, he wouldn't be receiving the same level of vitriol. Asian males are at the bottom end of totem pole due to the negative stereotypes placed on them by the Western media and Hollywood in general.

Son had a good game. And he took his goal brilliantly!

But I was among them who felt that there were 2 crutial moments where he could have made better decision and would have walked off with a hat-trick or 2+2 . I think it is partly how well he has played and what we know he is capable of, that we even think about it.

And I'd like to repeat for more sensitive ones- no I am not saying he is bad or he would have had bad game. Absolutely not.

I disagree I am fed up with watching the players in a good position try and pass and the pass being intercepted or the receiving player not controlling it. Attackers need to take responsibility and shoot . That is what has been missing in recent matches with a lack of shots. Only seen it back once but it was no means certain that a defender would not have stopped it.

It wasn’t an easy pass. In that moment he had to make a decision about what the best option was: try a pass that isn’t easy or take a tough shot. I don’t think there were right or wrong decisions.

It's cos he's Asian. If he was European or South American, he wouldn't be receiving the same level of vitriol. Asian males are at the bottom end of totem pole due to the negative stereotypes placed on them by the Western media and Hollywood in general.

LOL

Probably should have just clicked the haha button but this post is so laughably ridiculous it deserved more than just a button click.

b31c8c3067447ea12aa40df1d95610d4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom