Tottenham Vs Woolwich - Sun 12th July, 4:30pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Born in Woolwich Mother n Baby’s (long gone now), raised in Thamesmead, went to school in Plumstead.....extended family in Wood Green and Edmonton thankfully or I’d probably be trolling posting on some Addicks forum now.

Always had a little chuckle to myself at WHL when people were screaming “fuck off back to South London you cunts”

:levyeyes:

Born in Woolwich Mother n Baby’s (long gone now), raised in Thamesmead, went to school in Plumstead.....extended family in Wood Green and Edmonton thankfully or I’d probably be trolling posting on some Addicks forum now.

Always had a little chuckle to myself at WHL when people were screaming “fuck off back to South London you cunts”

:levyeyes:
I’m another South London boy,born in Lambeth then lived in Clapham til I was 9.Was a lot of Yids about tho

All the lads I go to Spurs with are south of the river and come into London Bridge.

Might have a beer in the Wheatsheaf in Borough Market or Kings Head (a Millwall pub) off Borough High St.

I was born in Guys Hospital. Grew up in Croydon/South Norwood. Lived in Forest Hill and Sydenham for years - all of my old mates are either Yids or Gooners!

All the lads I go to Spurs with are south of the river and come into London Bridge.

Might have a beer in the Wheatsheaf in Borough Market or Kings Head (a Millwall pub) off Borough High St.

I was born in Guys Hospital. Grew up in Croydon/South Norwood. Lived in Forest Hill and Sydenham for years - all of my old mates are either Yids or Gooners!
Mate I love the Kings Head! Run by that mad Kiwi 😂....They have a happy hour in there 4-7 Mon-Thurs...Stella £3.30 a pint

I don’t know what game Charlie Nicholas was watching on Sunday, must have been in a parallel universe.
Kane, Son and Moura all didn’t fit into the system Mourinho played, Woolwich let Spurs off the hook and created more chances 👀 and Spurs were poor at the back as Mourinho keeps chopping and changing there.
I know he is a Woolwich man, but he needs to actually check the match stats and also bear in mind their keeper was their best player.
You would think Spurs perpetrated some sort of smash and grab on Sunday the way they are bumping their gums about the result.

I don’t know what game Charlie Nicholas was watching on Sunday, must have been in a parallel universe.
Kane, Son and Moura all didn’t fit into the system Mourinho played, Woolwich let Spurs off the hook and created more chances 👀 and Spurs were poor at the back as Mourinho keeps chopping and changing there.
I know he is a Woolwich man, but he needs to actually check the match stats and also bear in mind their keeper was their best player.
You would think Spurs perpetrated some sort of smash and grab on Sunday the way they are bumping their gums about the result.
It's amazing isn't it? To hear some of their verdicts on the game is just bewildering. Sure, we've all got a bit of bias when it comes to our own side, but to some of them they totally dominated from start to finish, swarmed all over us, shot after shot, desperate last-ditch defending, Lloris' hands stinging, zero chances created from us, only scoring from a corner and defensive error. Fucking delusional. I love it!

Back
Top Bottom