To Renew or not Renew poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will you, as an existing St holder renew ?

• Yes

Votes: 58 61.1%
  • No

Votes: 20 21.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 17 17.9%

• Total voters
Going to be amusing when we get to a couple of finals next season and all the usual gripes come out to play.

We should have bingo game.

'was a ST holder for 30 years and now I can't get a ticket for the final and some member with zero LPs only bought one last year and he has got one'

Etc etc

And new season ticket holders who don’t realise there are not enough final tickets for all ST holders. I couldn’t get an FA cup final ticket anyway!

What do we get 20k allocation?

And new season ticket holders who don’t realise there are not enough final tickets for all ST holders. I couldn’t get an FA cup final ticket anyway!

What do we get 20k allocation?
Thats why its such a pity most clubs and managers treat the league Cup with such contempt.... you get a bigger allocation so more supporters can go.

Going to be amusing when we get to a couple of finals next season and all the usual gripes come out to play.

'was a ST holder for 30 years and now I can't get a ticket for the final and some member with zero LPs only bought one last year and he has got one'

Etc etc
According to noises around May/June last year we had tens of thousands of “30-yr-STHs”.

I missed the relocation too.

Are we still allowed to request relocation?
Even if you request to Relocate you still need to renew your ticket and then once they have found out who isnt renewing you will then be given (if available) the option to relocate so i would ask the club, email them and it raises a ticket.

I went on to the FAQ’s on the Ask Spurs page. I ended up sending the club a message via a link and they emailed straight back with a relocation questionnaire.

So, if I read it correctly, that will be taken into consideration (despite missing the cut off) if/when I renew.
Them being so quick to accommodate your request makes me think they havent had many renewal requests through yet! Everyone should refuse to renew untill we buy a decent DM, and new Full back and a backup striker, im pretty sure if there were under 1000 ST renewed with 24 hours to the cut off Old baldy would start to shit his pants!

Nobody move to the south stand if you aren’t going to sing. And if you currently sit/stand there and make fuck all noise apart from your moaning then also kindly fuck off to another part of the stadium. I’m sick of you.

Etc etc

Just realised next year ends in 1!!!!!!!!

Fuck.

Thrown a £5 on the lottery maybe I will get lucky. #omens

SW1.gif

Nobody move to the south stand if you aren’t going to sing. And if you currently sit/stand there and make fuck all noise apart from your moaning then also kindly fuck off to another part of the stadium. I’m sick of you.
Maybe I'll get moved to the South Stand........you might need ear plugs..................... :sonpoint:

Back
Top Bottom