Troy Deeney

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just the fact that this thread exists makes me sad and also that it isn't completely unthinkable that we will sign a player of his caliber.

Everything about this fucking club screams midtable PL / Europa League at the moment so who knows.

The existence of this thread somehow depresses me more than the FA Cup final did.

tenor.gif

I don't want to see Troy Deeney in a Spurs shirt.

But for the record he's probably better than a lot of the shit I've seen in a Spurs shirt.
Rasiak
Rebrov
Postiga
Zamora
Andy Booth.....
Janssen
Soldado
Darren Bent
Saha
Frazier Campbell

I get the snobbery that Deeney should be beneath us, but he's better than all of the above players, many of whom were welcomed with open arms by the fanbase.

But for the record he's probably better than a lot of the shit I've seen in a Spurs shirt.
Rasiak
Rebrov
Postiga
Zamora
Andy Booth.....
Janssen
Soldado
Darren Bent
Saha
Frazier Campbell

I get the snobbery that Deeney should be beneath us, but he's better than all of the above players, many of whom were welcomed with open arms by the fanbase.
Deeney is an unfit 32 year old. The names you mention were terrible but at least you could see why they were purchased as they were mainly quite young and promising. We're supposed to be this multi billion pound business, we really need to do better than Deeney or Kane will be playing another 55 games next season.

Rasiak
Rebrov
Postiga
Zamora
Andy Booth.....
Janssen
Soldado
Darren Bent
Saha
Frazier Campbell

I think we gave up on Janssen too early, Saha 3 goals in 10 games decent return on a 6 month contract. Denney certainly wasn't better than Bent, 8 goals in the first season 17 goals in the second , we'd take someone with that record now.

I think we gave up on Janssen too early, Saha 3 goals in 10 games decent return on a 6 month contract. Denney certainly wasn't better than Bent, 8 goals in the first season 17 goals in the second , we'd take someone with that record now.

Yup Bent was actually OK, just average for us given the price tag at the time. Janssen is on 1 in 5 in the Mexican league currently (including a hat trick in one game), he wasn't good enough for what we wanted, as I've written very many times.

Back
Top Bottom