New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A0-A7438-B-1699-4-DA1-8-C34-F66-F09-DD41-D1.jpg

dundee United though it’s for charity.....Alzheimer’s

Used mine loads - ‘full kit wanker’ at 5-a-side and it’s lasted a good few years so far - the replica tag shiny thing is now coming away as I put it in the tumble dryer by accident. Good quality as far as I can tell.

My old Puma one looks shit and I bought a retro '83 which hasn't aged well, but my Nike & UA ones are good as gold.

Used to have the Kappa ones from about 2005 but I - er - ‘grew out of them’ - the Puma ones we’re fine but like sails on me - the UA kit is probably the best made kit I’ve bought as replica.

The socks were really comfy, too

The only Kappa one I ever owned was a 2003 which was signed by Hoddle and has been in a frame since day 1.

Saw this in the shop today.... and it is somewhat lovely.
Spurs Nike Adult Core Polo 2020/21 | Official Spurs Shop
Oh hello gorgeous!!!
The green was going down really well from what I could of people wearing new shirts.
Probably shouldn't say "going down"...
:mourshock:
How about "gorging upon" instead?
We're talking about relegation, just to be clear.
...if we did go down, it would, by definition (and somewhat ironically) seriously cocking suck!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom