Who do you think will be the next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You're all fucking mental if you think he's not getting a full season IMO.

Unless something catastrophic happens, which I honestly don't see happening.

That performance was catastrophic. No way I'm watching that on a weekly basis. Many more games like that I will be temporarily suspending my support for the team until he's gone. I'll follow Skipp's progress at Norwich instead because I actually enjoyed watching them the other day.

We are stuck with Mou at least for the whole of this season

I am curious to see how far will Ledley go and whether one day he will take over

It doesn't matter really does it if we still have this same squad for the next 2 or 3 years.

We need big investment in world class players and not just going for cheap mid table decent players.

It's time for Levy to show he actually cares for this club and not just for the Amazon cameras.

That performance was catastrophic. No way I'm watching that on a weekly basis. Many more games like that I will be temporarily suspending my support for the team until he's gone. I'll follow Skipp's progress at Norwich instead because I actually enjoyed watching them the other day.
Agree. Think i've more interest in watching Skipp and Parrott than us wheeze around the pitch having 2 shots on target a game for a 0-0, 1-0 or 0 -1. Even at other shit times under Francis, Gross, Graham,.Hoddle, Ramos and AVB dont think i've felt as disinterested or disallusioned.

I'd take Tuchel, Redknapp or Poch coming back over this turgid bollocks.

Redknapp may sound insane but I loved the way he had us playing for a couple of years.

The next manager will be whoever is attainable.

Whereas Chelsea will pay whatever it takes to get the AVBs, Ancelotti's, Sarri's etc out of their contract and at Chelsea, DL will look at who is currently unemployed, or at a club he can take advantage of.

So who we would like Vs who we'll get is so far apart it's impossible to see in the same frame.

I can't help but feel the chap at Bayern has come from nowhere and taken Europe by storm, but he'd be nuts to come to Spurs after he just done a treble in his first season.
He and Bayern would be way out of Levy's comfort zone for compo and wages

I suspect the likes of Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juve etc are all looking at Naiggeslemandhememahd.
Nuno just signed a new 3 year deal. Personally, I think he'd be perfect but now Levy won't pay up.

You see the common problem?

I'd take Tuchel, Redknapp or Poch coming back over this turgid bollocks.

Redknapp may sound insane but I loved the way he had us playing for a couple of years.

This turgid bollocks started at least a year before Mourinho came under Poch himself. But you think taking him back will fix it? Poch peaked between 16 and 18 and went downhill thereon.

Sometimes I feel it's for the best the fans aren't allowed in the stadium at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom