Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sissoko 60 mins, 34 passes, 88% Pass Per minute 0.56

Ndombele 30 mins, 26 passes, 100% PPM 0.86

Ndombele got through nearly double the amount of ball and was much better with it.

Mourinho needs to wise the fuck up or he can fuck off like the last fuckwit who kept playing that dopey fool Sissoko in midfield.

Here ya go, in circa 2 minutes.

Chavski were down to 10 men but winning. Hazard gets fouled. The ref signals Carneiro onto the pitch after talking with Hazard. Mourinho loses his shit, because he thought Hazard was being a "professional" and running down the clock. But once the physio runs on, the player has to leave the pitch and the chavs are down to 9 players.

Check Mourinho's comments at the end of the clip.

Have yourself a "Like" for Natalie Sawyer content

Ndombele got through nearly double the amount of ball and was much better with it.

Mourinho needs to wise the fuck up or he can fuck off like the last fuckwit who kept playing that dopey fool Sissoko in midfield.
You need to remember that this is real life not just un-quantified statistics ....

Sissoko played for 60 mins against 11 men ... Ndombele played for 12 minutes against 9 men

Not disagreeing at all that Ndombele is a better player but your endless creative use of statistics to make Sissoko look bad - seriously?

Here's one just as meaningless for you:

Sissoko 60 mins - goals conceded 0

Ndombele 30 mins - goals conceded 1

Have yourself a "Like" for Natalie Sawyer content

Df0NxoxXUAA-kra.jpg

No chance. Reggie and Doherty cannot defend, Hojbjerg is not a natural defensive mid, that team will just be ripped apart on a regular basis

I think with our personnel 3-5-2 is the only option
Our personnel? We don´t have 2 top CB´s, let alone 3 - and I´m not even talking about quality depth.

You need to remember that this is real life not just unqualified statistics ....

Sissoko played 60 mins against 11 men ... Ndombele played for 12 minutes against 9 men

Not disagreeing at all that Ndombele is a better player but your endless creative use of statistics to make Sissoko look bad - seriously?

It's hardly endless. But yeah, fair point, you could just watch them to know one's a useless fucking donkey and the other one isn't, I was just gilding the lilly.

And those stats I used were less fucking pointless than the bollocks ones you've been posting in thew coronavirus thread.

Maybe it was the yellow shirt or having to watch Italian teams from 20 years ago during the match but he looked a bit trimmer and sharper today.

He definitely won't have got significantly trimmer since Sunday. There can't have any real change in his fitnesss in 3 days.

He can only get sharper if he keeps getting minutes. The more the better right now.

You need to remember that this is real life not just un-quantified statistics ....

Sissoko played for 60 mins against 11 men ... Ndombele played for 12 minutes against 9 men

And it’s ridiculous comments and criticism like that which made me defend Sissoko more than perhaps I would normally do

What did Moussa do to Blakey to earn such unreasonable hatred?

Been going on for years now like an obsession!

Strange

Notice that we´ve played a 4-3-3 today for the first time in a very long time - especially considering that both FB´s were attacking together (no more asymmetrical FB´s, which is very good considering Reguilón´s signing).

This is the perfect platform for Ndombele to get in the team and the player he is going to replace is exactly Sissoko - not Hojbjerg or Lo Celso, naturally. It won´t be a traditional midfield 3 - more like a 2+1 -, but that is clearly the direction we are moving. (I believe Bale will play more as a forward than as a winger and perhaps we´ll choose a 4-4-2 against top teams, but this is a discussion for another moment).

Also, Jose praised Ndombele in his interview before Everton and did it once again today. He´s not ready yet to play for 90 minutes - but it´s just a matter of time.

Notice that we´ve played a 4-3-3 today for the first time in a very long time - especially considering that both FB´s were attacking together (no more asymmetrical FB´s, which is very good considering Reguilón´s signing).

This is the perfect platform for Ndombele to get in the team and the player he is going to replace is exactly Sissoko - not Hojbjerg or Lo Celso, naturally. It won´t be a traditional midfield 3 - more like a 2+1 -, but that is clearly the direction we are moving. (I believe Bale will play more as a forward than as a winger and perhaps we´ll choose a 4-4-2 against top teams, but this is a discussion for another moment).

Also, Jose praised Ndombele in his interview before Everton and did it once again today. He´s not ready yet to play for 90 minutes - but it´s just a matter of time.

We live in hope....

Sandro used to do that exact very thing with dembele ... win it ... give it to Mousa and drop off behind the great man.

(I always felt Parker got in dembeles way a bit too much )

Scotty P made us notably better when HR brought him in.... That div AVB played Parker as box 2 box and made Dembele sit back..... It was a constipated mess.

Last edited:
My personal take on it was Scotty P was a better player than Sandro but attempted too much instead of allowing dembele to do far more .

basically crunch the numbers and I thought we were better with sandro

(also Parker was shot towards the end )

I want you to be right, I need you to be right, I hope that you are right. . .

But it’s Jose so this was probably just a 1 off thing going all out attack against a bunch of farmers with both fullbacks further up. The fact that we almost lost aswell probably will make Jose steer away from this.
:avbshit:

I want you to be right, I need you to be right, I hope that you are right. . .

But it’s Jose so this was probably just a 1 off thing going all out attack against a bunch of farmers with both fullbacks further up. The fact that we almost lost aswell probably will make Jose steer away from this.
:avbshit:
Trust the process!

Back
Top Bottom