Carlos Vinicius

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I saw something online that said he was only earning £8000 per week at benfica...that does not sound right.
Does anybody have any insights into this and any info on his contract with us ?
He is smiling a lot so it has to be more than 8000K a week!

I saw something online that said he was only earning £8000 per week at benfica...that does not sound right.
Does anybody have any insights into this and any info on his contract with us ?
He only joined them last year, after a fairly weak showing in other leagues. So could be true. He seems to only have had one good season really. I hope it works out.

I get the impression, given his backstory and Jose's determination to get him, that this is someone who will sacrifice everything on the pitch.

Hojberg, Vinicius, Skriniar* - Jose wants some warriors out there.

Honestly i have no idea about this guy, suppose we will have to wait and see...
But it hardly fills me with excitement, if he is so good then why have benfica let him leave on loan..think this is a move of desperation, I hope he shocks us all and smashes the Premier league but I have big doubts. Had anybody genuinely heard of him before 2 weeks ago ?

ffs Nige, get some prozac or drop an E or something.

Back
Top Bottom