Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham; Sunday 18th October; 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know what you mean, but I think it’s much better going into the break after a big win than a defeat.
Oh, 100%. Imagine how the Manc fans must be feeling! Conversely, though, we were building up some momentum so I hope this break doesn't slow us down as I know whenever we have, say, two weeks off, it almost never does us any good. Itching to get going again

Oh, 100%. Imagine how the Manc fans must be feeling! Conversely, though, we were building up some momentum so I hope this break doesn't slow us down as I know whenever we have, say, two weeks off, it almost never does us any good. Itching to get going again
I deleted my post because it was a bit fucking obvious, but you were too quick for me lol.

I think it’s a good thing. The players will be desperate to get back into the swing of things, and we’ll also have Bale to join in the party.

Such a shame that there’s no crowds. I can only imagine the cheer Bale would get when he comes on.

Tottenham against West Ham will be most anticipated. Every Spurs fan and even non fans will be eagerly watching to see how Bale will link up with Kane and Son to spearhead one of Europe's potentially most feared attacking front. I know our little Spurs fan group here in Iceland cannot wait to see this game.
Do you think the pressure will be on Bale to perform due to his reputation?

I’m honestly so excited. The potential of Kane, Son and Bale as a front three is delectable.

I only wish that Wilshere was still there and that he could stand in the middle of the pitch after being skull-fucked by Tanguy, watching the metaphorical caravan burn to the ground like that scene in “Snatch”.

I know from the last minute winner is the Bale West Ham moment that everyone rightly remembers but his first goal in that game was brilliant. The Boylen chanting at full voice "Gareth Bale, he looks like a chimp!". Queue Bale picking it up 25 yards out, beating a man and sweeping it in with his left peg. The Boylen falls silent except for the ecstatic away end.
Glorious.

You overlooked the assist by Tom Carroll

Back
Top Bottom