Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham; Sunday 18th October; 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I actually find a lot of the shows somewhat listenable as I go about my day (often as little more than background noise), but but like you say, it's pointless listening to his show as it's literally the same every fucking day.... Darren Gough needs to take a look at himself too.... He just comes off like AD's little gimp.

He didn’t use to though and we are his second team after Barnsley

He didn’t use to though and we are his second team after Barnsley

True, but times change.... More often than not, he buys into the Spurs-flavoured trolling these days too..... Little more than a laughing lapdog now.

Obviously an incredibly disappointing finish to an otherwise good game. I have a hard time blaming Jose for basically shutting things down when we were up 3-0 with ten minutes to go. I thought we had that in the bag as well! I still think 99/100 times (or more) we walk away with the full three points.

But the one that I can't get over; how is that not a penalty for us when the WH player just flies into Bale in the box? There's no attempt to play the ball (never mind any contact with the ball), and he just plain takes him out? That's absolutely a foul anywhere on the pitch.

I'm not saying the ref cost us, and I think we did enough on our own yesterday. But that wasn't even reviewed?

Obviously an incredibly disappointing finish to an otherwise good game. I have a hard time blaming Jose for basically shutting things down when we were up 3-0 with ten minutes to go. I thought we had that in the bag as well! I still think 99/100 times (or more) we walk away with the full three points.

But the one that I can't get over; how is that not a penalty for us when the WH player just flies into Bale in the box? There's no attempt to play the ball (never mind any contact with the ball), and he just plain takes him out? That's absolutely a foul anywhere on the pitch.

I'm not saying the ref cost us, and I think we did enough on our own yesterday. But that wasn't even reviewed?
Some of the things not reviewed this weekend makes me think VAR is on holiday...

Hahaha... I daren't even peak..... Am I right in thinking it's just Mail & Sun readers venting bigoted bollocks though?
It is pretty much... which is why i'm so disappointed in Danny Kelly... surely he's better than that?
Also Paul Hawskbee is a Yid... for a station that boasts two such staunch Spurs fans, (not forgetting regular voices on there like ex-Spurs players Alan Brazil & Jamie O'Hara) they don't half come across as a station that dislikes us!!
Then again, I bet every club 's fans think that.... just who do they like??

Trying to watch Baggies versus Burnley, but I just have kind of a sick feeling. And it's not those two teams responsible.
I know what you mean... even when Villa scored their last minute winner last night, all I could think of is 'meh' it's not like they've just leapfrogged us into 2nd... 'cos we weren't fucking there in the first place!

We shoulda really been enjoying today....
Maybe, in an alternate Universe, there is a Spurs team who won yesterday.... and 'their' fans are happy today, whilst making their day even better by watching their emphatic CL Final win against Liverpool on DVD!!!!!!!

In another world, eh?

It is pretty much... which is why i'm so disappointed in Danny Kelly... surely he's better than that?
Also Paul Hawskbee is a Yid... for a station that boasts two such staunch Spurs fans, (not forgetting regular voices on there like ex-Spurs players Alan Brazil & Jamie O'Hara) they don't half come across as a station that dislikes us!!
Then again, I bet every club 's fans think that.... just who do they like??

Talk Radio is their 'current affairs' station.

Kelly & Hawksbee don't troll us.

Nor is it personal to Spurs.....The clubs are interchangeable; the troll agenda is the constant.

Only the intelligent ones

I always wear my jackboots when listening
Nothing else just jackboots!

Dissapointing.... I always thought jackboots and women's underwear was the time-honoured vibe.

The annoying thing is, that when we smashed Utd for 6 last time out, and went 3 up in 16 minutes yesterday, West Ham didn't think the spanking was coming and roll over (like plenty of teams seem to do for other clubs!) Instead, they remembered we have a weak mentality, and went for that instead... which we were more than happy to oblige with!

The ONLY positive (and this is straw clutching) is that we didn't have to leave the ground with the sound of their fuckload of cunts singing about Viva Lazio and Hissing their way down the High Road....

it's the ONLY good thing COVID has given us!

....small mercies indeed!
I don't know about that mate, hammers I know said they feared it was going to end up 5/6.
We should of managed the game better and both Kane should of scored while bale should of had a penalty.
Trouble is we have history for this sort of thing and I think Jose has his work cut out, he certainly will earn his 12m a year sorting this shit mentality out.

Talk Radio is their 'current affairs' station.

Kelly & Hawksbee don't troll us.

Nor is it personal to Spurs.....The clubs are interchangeable; the troll agenda is the constant.

Dissapointing.... I always thought jackboots and women's underwear was the time-honoured vibe.
Problem with doing that you end up with legs like cretinousgoat cretinousgoat

Still they gave ArcspacE ArcspacE a semi!

I don't know about that mate, hammers I know said they feared it was going to end up 5/6.
We should of managed the game better and both Kane should of scored while bale should of had a penalty.
Trouble is we have history for this sort of thing and I think Jose has his work cut out, he certainly will earn his 12m a year sorting this shit mentality out.
Still think Winks was obstructed and goal shouldn’t have stood
Not excusing Winks not hoofing it though or Aurier for some reason deciding to run out with the ball and then losing it and then deciding to commit a foul in a dangerous position with less than a minute left

Neither of these clowns or Sanchez should wear our shirt again
Sick of it!!

Still think Winks was obstructed and goal shouldn’t have stood
Not excusing Winks not hoofing it though or Aurier for some reason deciding to run out with the ball and then losing it and then deciding to commit a foul in a dangerous position with less than a minute left

Neither of these clowns or Sanchez should wear our shirt again
Sick of it!!
Yes I think a few more will be shipped out simply not good enough and Jose knows this.

Back
Top Bottom