WBA Vs Tottenham, Sunday 8th Nov - KO 12noon - Sky Sports PPV.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So do you think Eric had a bad game?

I think he was average.

Didn't really have much to do and had another case of the ball going over his head with him standing there watching with his man unmarked alone in the box.

It didn't hurt us this time, like it did on Thursday or against Southampton, but it is something that happens way too often for him.

Based on that and the little pressure the backline was under I think he had a 5/6 out 10 where Toby was more of an 8 or 9.

Just realised that was another clean sheet.
I haven’t seen this thread since before the game started, so I haven’t seen any of the in game meaning, but I thought Toby and Eric were both good today.
our defence never gets any credit, everyone just moans that we aren't putting 4 past everybody.
As a former defender myself I appreciate a good battling 1-0

Geezer thought he was giving it top bantz; now back-peddling towards the ridiculous notion that it was actual genuine social comment upon both Birmingham itself and hypocrisy surrounding public attitudes....

The nerve of the bloke is frankly astounding!
Also carded him...no time for that shit!

I think he was average.

Didn't really have much to do and had another case of the ball going over his head with him standing there watching with his man unmarked alone in the box.

It didn't hurt us this time, like it did on Thursday or against Southampton, but it is something that happens way too often for him.

Based on that and the little pressure the backline was under I think he had a 5/6 out 10 where Toby was more of an 8 or 9.

LOL.... Absolutely pathetic degree of bias/agenda!

Toby 8/9
Dier 5/6

?????????

.....One made a game saving-clearance and it wasn't who you wish it would have been.

Gonna swerve this place for a while, we've got people going off on a tangent about the US elections, Muslim terrorism, and still moaning about a performance that put us top of the league (albeit briefly)

Total fucking buzzkill this place

Just watched the game. I sat there expecting us to lose in the last moments, because that used to happen all the time. Premiership is more balanced than it has been maybe ever. A win is a win, and I am happy with it. For now.

No one says any of that is right at all. But you brought it up here not anyone else. Also, the kind of terrorists you identify that shout out Allah are not true Muslims but merely extremists who use religion as an excuse or a reason. Your post did label terrorists as muslims which is incorrect. Most terrorist acts in the US were carried out by right wing supremacists so.....
Anyways, I'm not sure it's appreciated and I didn't but hopefully you understand my points and respond calmly rather than calling me a snowflake, sjw etc.
I appreciate your response but it appears that we are all supposed to have one opinion and anyone who says something else is a "spanner ". You get more hassle from this than if you criticised the Catholic Church for their treatment of young boys ! What is it that I can't quote things that are established as facts ? Did we think that the terrorists were Catholic or Church of England ?
I'm sorry if some people are upset but I believe in freedom of speech as long as it's truth !

I think he was average.

I think you may be alone with that opinion

LOL.... Absolutely pathetic degree of bias/agenda!

Toby 8/9
Dier 5/6

?????????

.....One made a game saving-clearance and it wasn't who you wish it would have been.

Nobody made a game saving clearance.

One made a routine header on a ball that may or may not have been curling in, likely not. The same player once again was fine standing still watching a ball go right over his head to a wide open opponent in the middle of the box 5 yards out for a free header.

Nobody made a game saving clearance.

They score first and that game could easily be a draw or worse..... We (well those of us that have a history supporting the club!) have seen that eventuality play out many a time in such games.

Cracking bit of defending by Dier.

Him being one of the 80% of our squad that you routinely shit upon doesn't change that.....

How the hell did this thread go off on a tangant about bloody terroism? Fascinating this place.

Knuckle-draggers trying their hand at 'da bantz' yet thinking themselves to be serious social commentators.

Unfortunate, unpleasant mess really.....

They score first and that game could easily be a draw or worse..... We (well those of us that have a history supporting the club!) have seen that eventuality play out many a time in such games.

Cracking bit of defending by Dier.

Him being one of the 80% of our squad that you routinely shit upon doesn't change that.....

Exactly why it is concerning that he let the WBA have a free header in front of our net instead of doing anything to stop it. Easily could have resulted in goals just like it did when he did the same thing against Southampton and Ludogorets.

Him being one of the few weak starters we have left once again shows that we have work to do to get to where true Spurs fans want to get to.

Back
Top Bottom