WBA Vs Tottenham, Sunday 8th Nov - KO 12noon - Sky Sports PPV.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Exactly why it is concerning that he let the WBA have a free header in front of our net instead of doing anything to stop it. Easily could have resulted in goals just like it did when he did the same thing against Southampton and Ludogorets.

Him being one of the few weak starters we have left once again shows that we have work to do to get to where true Spurs fans want to get to.
The free header was PEH man not Dier's

I think he was average.

Didn't really have much to do and had another case of the ball going over his head with him standing there watching with his man unmarked alone in the box.

It didn't hurt us this time, like it did on Thursday or against Southampton, but it is something that happens way too often for him.

Based on that and the little pressure the backline was under I think he had a 5/6 out 10 where Toby was more of an 8 or 9.
When you look in the mirror, is there a big penis sticking out of your forehead?

Asking for someone who is blind, as you would seem to be.

Exactly......

So you were just shit-housing by denying the significance of Diers challenge afterall then.....?

Got it.

Him being one of the few weak starters we have left once again shows that we have work to do to get to where true Spurs fans want to get to.

Being biased about his performance isn't going to see him replaced by the club any quicker, you fool...

"True fan".... Yeh, good luck with that; whatever success we do or don't get won't be by virtue of prissy, entitled, emotionally-detached little shit-bags like you.

Meh.....

ConcernedPrestigiousLacewing-small.gif
Fucking scousers.

So you were just shit-housing by denying the significance of Diers challenge afterall then.....?

Got it.

Being biased about his performance isn't going to see him replaced by the club any quicker, you fool...

"True fan".... Yeh, good luck with that; whatever success we do or don't get won't be by virtue of prissy, entitled, emotionally-detached little shit-bags like you.

Nope wasn't shit housing at all just agreeing with you that going down 1-0 because of a brutal, and common, error from Dier would have been bad.

Again with the personal attacks, it really is all you have at this point and that is pretty sad to see.

Nope wasn't shit housing at all just agreeing with you that going down 1-0 because of a brutal, and common, error from Dier would have been bad.

More shit-housing....... He didn't make such an error.

Again with the personal attacks, it really is all you have at this point and that is pretty sad to see.

I have much more to offer... You just don't deserve any better, that's all.

.......You are biased, disingenuous, conceited and debate in bad faith. What's more you are yet to display anything approaching a genuine affinity or fondness for this club since your relatively recent arrival upon this forum.

....It's more than apparent that a growing majority around here feel the same way about you too.

Last edited:
More shit-housing....... He didn't make such an error.

I have much more to offer... You just don't deserve any better, that's all.

.......You are biased, disingenuous, conceited and debate in bad faith. What's more you are yet to display anything approaching an affinity or fondness for this club since your relatively recent arrival upon this forum.

....It's more than apparent that a growing majority around here feel the same way about you too.

He did if you want to ignore it that your choice but it doesn't change what happened.

None of the nonsense you include at the end is close to true. You once again focus on the poster because you have little interest in talking about Spurs, unfortunately as much as you want it to be true the majority do not feel the same way as you.

Firstly, fair play to West Brom. Played to their strengths and gave it a right go. The Premier league needs teams like this and I wish them well.
To me, this was a huge win, ground out and battled for. I am very optimistic about playing the next few matches against teams that will come out against us and play. We can go toe to toe against the best.
Kane continues to totally impress, Bale is getting there and another clean sheet. As mentioned a long way back, just look at this team, the subs and those not even picked, wow.
Finally, a word for Birmingham. Great pubs with a special mention for The Wellington.

He did if you want to ignore it that your choice but it doesn't change what happened.

Much like you deny he made a vital interception, you just want this to be true. It isn't though.

Denial is all you have (also see below).

None of the nonsense you include at the end is close to true. You once again focus on the poster because you have little interest in talking about Spurs, unfortunately as much as you want it to be true the majority do not feel the same way as you.

LOL... In this last page or two alone there must be 4/5 people calling your bullshit out simultaneously.....

Then there's the Winks thread and the PEH one..... Shit flying at you from all over the shop from varying posters. I almost admire your resilience.... Then I realise it's just your stock blanket of denial and delusion you routinely snuggle beneath.

EDIT: Oooh, look above; club nominated Dier for MOTM. Well done that man. :)

Much like you deny he made a vital interception, you just want this to be true. It isn't though.

Denial is all you have (also see below).

LOL... In this last page or two alone there must be 4/5 people calling your bullshit out simultaneously.....

Then there's the Winks thread and the PEH one..... Shit flying at you from all over the shop from varying posters. I almost admire your resilience.... Then I realise it's just your stock blanket of denial and delusion you routinely snuggle beneath.

Various posters?

There is a very vocal minority. The vast majority of posters couldn't care either way, they are here to talk about Spurs not focus on other posters or get into petty disputes. That is not even remotely close to a majority.

There is no denial just reality which you struggle to stay in.

How much deeper do you really want Kane? He's already a CAM much of the time. The obvious problem with the amount he already drops back is that he's still the team's biggest/most consistent goal threat. It's a trite point but if only we could clone Kane..
You do support Spurs, don't you?!

Back
Top Bottom