WBA Vs Tottenham, Sunday 8th Nov - KO 12noon - Sky Sports PPV.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All true. But we could make it just a little bit less hard if we swapped Sissoko for Lo Celso and payed a slightly different tactical set up and moved the ball from midfield just that bit quicker and with a bit more incisiveness, no?

Jose addressed that last week.... You choose to both ignore him and call him a liar; but do you have to post this same thing EVERY damn day, Blakey?????

He's looked devoid of confidence, in my opinion. I think having to play a much more defensive role, competing against Aurier (who has raised his game) and giving away 2 pens probably did it. A clean sheet and this assist (a total beauty) will do wonders for his confidence.

I agree that first game against Everton he was great at getting forward and involved in the play, since then he seems to have been sitting back too much. My guess is he is getting used to playing FB so cheating on the defensive end a bit so he doesn't get caught out after a few poor games defensively.

But it was good to see him put in that great pass, hopefully he will be able to use his strength of getting forward more as he gets more comfortable in the FB role.

And many ghettos.
Bags of garbage not collected.
Funny accent, like a whining aircraft engine.
Terrible German market.
Muslim terrorists.
Awful spread out shopping area.

I visited recently and wondered how I ever managed to live there for nearly 20 years !

German market is alright, considering it’s not German.

Muslim terrorists? Don’t go all Fox news on me mate - you’ll be telling me there’s no go areas for non-Muslims next and that the local council is implementing sharia law.

Oh man. I forgot I'd have to explain this again. (Sorry, nothing against you or your curiosity of course; I've just had to answer this one about a dozen times on here already)

Cliff notes: no club, England only, Harry Kane is my all-time favourite player, have developed a soft spot for Spurs after following every match Kane's been in for the last seven or so years, but I just can't quite bring myself to support a business, happy about the win today though :)

Write it below your avatar, mate. :)

It wasn't our best match but I still thought we played fairly well. Outside of a 10 minute stretch in the 1st half, we gave them very little at all.

Got to credit our CB pairing, I thought both Toby and Eric played great today. They were especially good in the air and were composed with the ball.

I still think Tanguy would be better deeper in our midfield, we are missing the link between him and Hojbjerg when he plays as a 10.

Thought Regy started great and faded a bit but Son was very wasteful down that side. Bale has quality when he touches the ball but needs to try and get involved more.

Finally, some praise for Doherty who had a very solid game at both ends of the pitch and obviously had a wonderful assist.

COYS

Most if not all, meaning you believe all teams will get 6 points. That is what the idiom means. Your opinion has been proven to be factually incorrect.

Just admit what you said was stupid and we can move on

I thought it was likely that most would get the points and possible that all would. If I thought that all would I would have said all.

The FACT that most could get the 6 points has shown that my opinion has not been shown to be factually incorrect at all.

What I said wasn't close to stupid so no reason for me to admit anything because you are pathetically trying to take a dig at me.

I thought it was likely that most would get the points and possible that all would. If I thought that all would I would have said all.

The FACT that most could get the 6 points has shown that my opinion has not been shown to be factually incorrect at all.

What I said wasn't close to stupid so no reason for me to admit anything because you are pathetically trying to take a dig at me.
You are either ignorant of how language works and what that phrase means or just disingenuous and not willing to admit when you've said something stupid. Neither is a surprise

Back
Top Bottom