WBA Vs Tottenham, Sunday 8th Nov - KO 12noon - Sky Sports PPV.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nope

Solid contribution to the thread though. Great job by you, as usual.
You inspire me.
When people post unmitigated hogwash, I feel compelled to respond in kind.

Your opinions and analysis are risible and are not worth giving any serious consideration. You either have
a. No idea about football
b. You're a twat
c. Both.

To be honest, I'm leaning towards c.

Missed the game as working but it’s the first time in what seems forever that we haven’t bottled it when we had a chance to make a statement, only real worry I have is that Chelsea still seem to have been best team we have played and they are getting stronger

Toby and Dier looked solid at the back again I did think however the Reg was getting caught out far to much but tbf to him Son was so poor at tracking back and just poor In general.

We struggled in attack again but West Brom where more then happy to sit back and we played less the 3 days before

Various posters?

There is a very vocal minority. The vast majority of posters couldn't care either way, they are here to talk about Spurs not focus on other posters or get into petty disputes. That is not even remotely close to a majority.

There is no denial just reality which you struggle to stay in.
That has to be a text book example of denial, whilst trying to transpose your own problems onto your accuser. Denial of denial whilst making accusations of denial

"Created a high number of chances relative to their possession" - Not all bad though....

.....And whilst by no means definitive; a little something for the biased in our midst:

ZDllNzU3MDUwZTQx.png

Missed the game as working but it’s the first time in what seems forever that we haven’t bottled it when we had a chance to make a statement, only real worry I have is that Chelsea still seem to have been best team we have played and they are getting stronger
That’s exactly how it went down

That Semi Ajayi is one hell of a stoic. I bet Mou are shortlisting him just cause of his stature.
That being said, even in 85mins and us not really applying constant pressure, im uncharacteristically calm and felt the winning goal is coming.
We are growing and it can be felt. Still so many things to be improved but we are growing.
Everytime we meet a team that plays with 3 CB and does not practicing a high line, we will see more of the same unfortunately. Somebody need to step up in the midfield so Mou would feel comfortable playing with two in the centre with 2 ST.
Ajayi and that speedy kid up top were definitely their stand-outs.

So much negativity after a win. The game was shit but we won and had a clean sheet. Woolwich have played some good football this year, maybe it would be good to play like them and get thrashed by Aston Villa at home. As long as we win, I am happy

So much negativity after a win. The game was shit but we won and had a clean sheet. Woolwich have played some good football this year, maybe it would be good to play like them and get thrashed by Aston Villa at home. As long as we win, I am happy

I do not believe the bolded part of your post.

Back
Top Bottom