The Return of Fans to Stadiums

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you attend matches at 10-25% capacity

• Yes - COYS!

Votes: 116 74.8%
  • No

Votes: 26 16.8%
  • I'd rather go to another Take That reunion

Votes: 13 8.4%

• Total voters
Which is a bit of a joke - 2,000 people spread over 17,000 seats......and then 43,000 seats with no one in them
Don't think they're using the whole stand (I may be wrong).

Application Details
Application date: 27/11/2020 14:23:53
Application for: Woolwich Home Applications

Your application was at South Lower 1 (£65.00).

• You requested a ticket for Mr Grocer (*******)

Application Details

Which further emphasizes my point

of course - these one size fits all rules just don't work

It's not Spurs' fault a lot of the other ground in the country are outdated and shit
I think they are worried about all the people using public transport , not sure why as people are still
Commuting into the city each day , they should have just made a rule such as you can have fans on every 3rd seat and every other row had to be empty , this way you could maintain a safe distance between fans

So basically if you apply for this and are successful you are then ruled out of all future ballots?
Yes mate.

Please note, to ensure our ticket allocation process is as fair as possible, any supporter who is successful in obtaining a ticket for the Woolwich match will not be entered into ballots for subsequent reduced capacity home matches, until such time as all Season Ticket Holders who wish to attend a match have had the opportunity to do so. Details on further ballots will be communicated in due course.

Application Details

Didn't realise your name was actually Mr Grocer.

What is needed is a chirpy Norf Lundun chant for the 'crowd' to sing on their return. It's an opportunity for all those ST holders who moan about Tottenham Tourists ruining the atmosphere to prove their chanting credentials.

How about, "Back Home - la la lal la la la la la la" etc

Back
Top Bottom