The Return of Fans to Stadiums

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you attend matches at 10-25% capacity

• Yes - COYS!

Votes: 116 74.8%
  • No

Votes: 26 16.8%
  • I'd rather go to another Take That reunion

Votes: 13 8.4%

• Total voters
I’m just thinking with only 2000 fans on the TV you are going to hear a lot of “you fucking cunt” “for fuck sake” :hugoshock:
Only if we're losing!!!

In EVERY televised game from hereon in, I imagine the Broadcasters will spend most of the time apologising for 'any fruity language picked up on their microphones'!

Only if we're losing!!!

In EVERY televised game from hereon in, I imagine the Broadcasters will spend most of the time apologising for 'any fruity language picked up on their microphones'!
Can imagine it now , “mummy who is this for fuck sakes winks player” :mourlmao:

I meant the 2k cap - the stadium can quite obviously safely have many more if we are only using one stand
I guess it's not down to how many any particular ground can hold, but the getting to and from the ground (after all, a bus or train carriage is the same size whether it's stopping at White Hart Lane or Brisbane Road)
It's as much to do with not having an additional 10-15000 people travelling to one place, at pretty much the same time.

At least no one will have an excuse to leave early in order to "beat the crowds"!!!

Just applied for my daughter and I.
First game back, an NLD and a 10 minute walk away.....how could I say no??
Would also make a cracking late birthday present for her. (she's 30 today)

So basically if you apply for this and are successful you are then ruled out of all future ballots?
Realistically yes. It would take 1-2 or even more full seasons for all 40k to get a ticket depending on how many are allocated to the prawn sandwich brigade.

You can apply for up to six on one application, but I assume that each one is entered separately into the ballot with an almost certainty that no more than one will be successful. How that will work with parents and children I have no idea.

Realistically yes. It would take 1-2 or even more full seasons for all 40k to get a ticket depending on how many are allocated to the prawn sandwich brigade.
I'm not sure it would take that long at all?

Please note, to ensure our ticket allocation process is as fair as possible, any supporter who is successful in obtaining a ticket for the Woolwich match will not be entered into ballots for subsequent reduced capacity home matches, until such time as all Season Ticket Holders who wish to attend a match have had the opportunity to do so. Details on further ballots will be communicated in due course.

40,000 ST and corporate in total, if you bear in mind a lot won't apply due to Covid, deferring, etc. So if there are 2,000 per game then in 20 games all STs will have had an opportunity?

I realise that's pretty basic however, seems logical to me.

I'm not sure it would take that long at all?

Please note, to ensure our ticket allocation process is as fair as possible, any supporter who is successful in obtaining a ticket for the Woolwich match will not be entered into ballots for subsequent reduced capacity home matches, until such time as all Season Ticket Holders who wish to attend a match have had the opportunity to do so. Details on further ballots will be communicated in due course.

40,000 ST and corporate in total, if you bear in mind a lot won't apply due to Covid, deferring, etc. So if there are 2,000 per game then in 20 games all STs will have had an opportunity?

I realise that's pretty basic however, seems logical to me.
Yeah maybe I’m exaggerating a bit, but there will be a bunch of sponsors too, so less than 2k per match. I didn’t realise that corporates were also included in the 40k or so ST holders though; I thought they were extra. Either way it will more than cover the rest of this season.

Yeah maybe I’m exaggerating a bit, but there will be a bunch of sponsors too, so less than 2k per match. I didn’t realise that corporates were also included in the 40k or so ST holders though; I thought they were extra. Either way it will more than cover the rest of this season.

42k general admission STs and 8k corporate I thought.

To all those wanting to go, please only apply if you're going to be vocal. If you're someone who only supports the club by chuntering away from a sedentary position then you'd be taking it away from someone who's vocal support could make a difference.

I think it’s good that once you have been successful that you can’t then apply again until everyone else who wants to go can go, will be interesting to see how they split the allocation, does anyone remember how many away tickets used to go the premium as this should give us a good indication

Back
Top Bottom