Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lolz! He is both unlikeable and unlikable! Imagine kicking that horse toothed cunt. What a really horrible interview....he was pissy with the bt bloke too.
Fuck me, one or two dodgy var decisions and the guy becomes a more hateful cunt...thank God he hasn't had to put up with the plethora of poor var shouts we have had!

Ps this is a blatant 'i know what plethora means' post!😂

What happened there, please tell me they turned really shit?
It's hard to translate between baseball and football (and American and non-American leagues), but more or less (as an example):

The Red Sox had one of the best players in the league, Mookie Betts. They drafted him in 2011, he had been with the Red Sox since 2014, he won the Most Valuable Player award in 2018 when the Red Sox won the title. He just turned 27 a month ago, so another 5-6 years of prime age for baseball. He's not a hometown guy but he'd been with the Red Sox organization his who professional career.

Prior to this season (and COVID) in February 2020, the Red Sox traded him to another team competing for the title (Los Angeles Dodgers) because he was due a new contract and they didn't want to pay it. The Red Sox are very similar to Liverpool in terms of history, fan base, wealth, etc... and FSG and their owners are rich, but they run their teams a certain way. The Dodgers went on to win the World Series this year with Betts playing a huge part.

This is not out of character for FSG, and this is going to happen to Liverpool. They won't be bad, just like the Red Sox are not bad, but FSG are going to run the club like they run the Red Sox - they aren't going to make decisions that go against how they operate, even if it means giving up a chance for trophies.

What I think this means for Liverpool is that they are going to lose some key, but older, players in the next year or two (Mane, Salah, etc..). They will probably have another 2-3 years in them, but FSG will not give them the deals they are looking for and will let them go/sell them instead. FSG are not going to take money out of their pocket to support the club.

So the fact that Liverpool did not spend big this summer did not surprise me because of how FSG operates in general.

He was blind to just how much pool got away with last season .... injuries , var decisions, referring , media darlings

everything aligned for them .... it’s not even they’re experiencing bad luck .... just not getting good luck

state of him

Weird how shit kick-off times were never an issue when we suffered from them.
Their fans are fucking insane, they seem to think they're the only club that has fixture issues, injuries and VAR decisions go against them.

Apparently BT, Sky, the media and the Premier League are all conspiring to fuck them over.

It's like some mad cult where unless Liverpool win, everyone else in the fucking world is to blame.

He thinks he’s been funny and charming, when he’s just coming across s a bully and a cunt.

Was going to suggest they make him take his next interview from behind a wall or a fence. Then remembered who he manages. Wouldn’t make a difference.

He’s been exposed to the dipper fans for too long, don’t remember him being like this at the start. He’s starting to become dipper in his mentality. This sort of character can’t be motivating for a dressing room. Mane and Salah probably dropping whatsapps to Madrid as we speak

Lolz! He is both unlikeable and unlikable! Imagine kicking that horse toothed cunt. What a really horrible interview....he was pissy with the bt bloke too.
Fuck me, one or two dodgy var decisions and the guy becomes a more hateful cunt...thank God he hasn't had to put up with the plethora of poor var shouts we have had!

Ps this is a blatant 'i know what plethora means' post!😂
three amigos GIF

Kunt mugging off Chris Wilder on the Beeb now over voting against the 5-sub schtick (even though 5 teams voted against).

tenor.gif

It's fascinating that as soon as some shit isnt going their way they bitch and moan. If they'd won today you wouldn't hear fuck all. Injuries, fixture congestion, VAR descions not going your way - welcome to our world you fucks

Back
Top Bottom