Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ha ha, fuck him.
If someone like bilic walked up to the linesman and sarcastically clapped in his face after conceding a late penalty, he'd be sent to the stands. Klopp gets away with it

Klopp embarrassing himself. The moronic scouse fans will suck that right up too.
Brighton deserved their point at least. Liverpool look shaky - I don't think teams will fear playing them so much this season.

I don't remember them having much sympathy for our injuries last season yet they seem to think everyone should be so concerned out theirs this season because they wont get to start their best players in 40-50 games!

Fuck them. Good start to my weekend!

I've never understood the complaint for games coming thick and fast.

You have a 25 man squad. For this very reason.

It's excuses.

These are professional athletes. Who train 5 days a week to play football. They are fitter then the average footballer has EVER been. They are more than capable of playing 3 games in a fucking week. And if they're not?

Use your squad effectively.

And yes, I hate it when our own fans do it too.

"Waaaaaah, Kane played for England. He should be rested" - Whatever. Didn't affect Kane one bit against Man City, did it?

15BD0518-E433-4970-9AC3-A529208DA51B.gif

91E45E51-7126-4B73-8237-8ED9B5BFEB7F.gif

They don’t have one. They never did.

But this year isn’t last year.

Yep - if you have money to improve your squad. You do it.

The fact they have to play James Milner at RB or a central midfielder at centre back should NOT be happening to a club as big and wealthy as Liverpool.

It's poor squad management.

Liverpool have been hammered by injuries for the first time in 3 years. Maybe Klopp should have rotated his squad more last season and got some guys more experience rather than just running out the same XI every week, Europe and the league.

Get past the first 14 guys for Liverpool and the talent/experience falls off a cliff.

Yep - if you have money to improve your squad. You do it.

The fact they have to play James Milner at RB or a central midfielder at centre back should NOT be happening to a club as big and wealthy as Liverpool.

It's poor squad management.
Liverpool didn't really have the money - all of their loans were little to no cash up front paid out over multiple years. They did pretty good business considering, but they clearly had gaps they didn't fill.

Anyone familiar with FSG could see this would happen eventually - they are going to run Liverpool like they run the Red Sox.

Brilliant news. Just heard their result and quickly scanned a match report. It was always likely their match would include an injury time penalty and a disallowed goal by VAR but naturally assumed it would be to their advantage.

Liverpool didn't really have the money - all of their loans were little to no cash up front paid out over multiple years. They did pretty good business considering, but they clearly had gaps they didn't fill.

Anyone familiar with FSG could see this would happen eventually - they are going to run Liverpool like they run the Red Sox.

What happened there, please tell me they turned really shit?

Back
Top Bottom