Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thank you gentleman I think I will retire. All this bile over a game of football. Unbelievable from people who seem to be over 21.
It's not just about on field football though is it.
Vile fans of a disgusting club on the whole - who weirdly seem to think other club fans should buy in to the bullshit that's important to them.

What a fitting image this this.

article-2524046-1A20009800000578-862_634x459.jpg

Thank you gentleman I think I will retire. All this bile over a game of football. Unbelievable from people who seem to be over 21.
Good riddance so close your account before you fuck off
Cunt

The fair weather dippers have put away their Leicester shirts and have come out of the mill. People I have known for years who haven't shown even the slightest inkling of following football are now die hard dippers. Haven't watched a game but the highlights they saw that time were like being at The Anfeld Arena.

Their banter is first rate too. B-b-but how long since Spurs won a trophy...

Premier League Football GIF by Prime Video

My Hillsborough jokes are completely wasted on them sadly.
Stick to Heysel mate
No doubting who was to blame for that tragedy

You come to a spurs forum, then a thread called โ€˜come here to laugh at dippersโ€™, and get all uppity at people taking the piss out of you

Get a life you utter sad case

Your club and fans are detested by 98% of European football fans, and no itโ€™s not because you win trophies, itโ€™s because you think youโ€™re better than everyone else, and were responsible for the deaths of 40 innocent Italian football fans trying to watch their team, resulting in the rest of us British teams being banned from Europe

BUT IT WASNT OUR FAULT WAAHHHHHH

Take some responsibility and people may take your cult like arsehole football team a bit more seriously

You come to a spurs forum, then a thread called โ€˜come here to laugh at dippersโ€™, and get all uppity at people taking the piss out of you

Get a life you utter sad case

Your club and fans are detested by 98% of European football fans, and no itโ€™s not because you win trophies, itโ€™s because you think youโ€™re better than everyone else, and were responsible for the deaths of 40 innocent Italian football fans trying to watch their team, resulting in the rest of us British teams being banned from Europe

BUT IT WASNT OUR FAULT WAAHHHHHH

Take some responsibility and people may take your cult like arsehole football team a bit more seriously
Spot on

Back
Top Bottom