The Mighty Spurs vs Woolwich Scum - Sunday NLD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have at it you slags!

Fantastic performance. Defending as a unit combined with efficient attacking play.

People will moan about a lack of possession but IDGAF.

2nd half was, I guess, a masterclass of defending. Scum didn't really get a chance but....it ain't pretty to watch and does make me worry but... We won but...it would have been nice to see some breakaways and chances created from the counter. Am so torn but mostly chuffed as fuck that the scum got owned!
And we’re two points clear

Great time to be a Spurs fan

Love it

Fantastic stuff. Starting to remind me of that fucking horrible Chav team that Jose presided over. I never once had any doubt about the points when we went 2-0 up. It was strikingly similar to that Chav team. Once they got ahead it was over.
Fucking delightful.

wasn’t nervous at all, love how solid we are now. Looking like a real dominant force, long may it continue. Beat city , beat Woolwich, draw against Chelsea, what a run of results - well done Jose and his team and all the players involved! Keep it going now

To be honest I’m not a huge fan of Jose ball as an aesthetic but I am so glad he’s got us defending and concentrating like his Inter side. If we’re gonna do it this way then do it right and 3 clean sheets against City, Chelsea and Gooners is fucking amazing.

COYS!
This is the thing.

The defensive platform he's laying will see us fare much better in the long run.

We absolutely needed it.

Back
Top Bottom