The Mighty Spurs vs Woolwich Scum - Sunday NLD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We score 2 goals in the first half , and Jose shuts up shop , part of me wanted to make it 5-0 and bring on Bale but we are top of the league , and just beat the scum and Jose knows how to win the league so Let’s go! Top of the fucking league , say we are fucking top say we are fucking top! :tobyarm:

Lol woolwich are so shit, I think that was our worst performance of the last three and they still barely had a sniff.

The only players I’d take of in our 18 is Saka, Gabriel, and Tierney.

We contained them absolutely - it’s the stress of such a tactic. Aged 10 years after that second half
We’ve conceded none against this lot , city & chavs.. Never looked like it either. I know it’s hard as our history recently is all heart attacks & panic but we look very very calm

There did come a point in the second half where it became clear Woolwich weren’t going to break us down. From that point on it was basically just a training ground exercise.

Only 1 save from the goalkeeper.
Never looked like we will concede goal.
Top of the league.
3 consecutive clean sheet.
Least goal conceeded after 11 matches.
What exactly is the problem with the melters?

4 cleansheets ;)

1 goal conceded in our last 6. Should have been disallowed too.

Back
Top Bottom