The Mighty Spurs vs Woolwich Scum - Sunday NLD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Some great performances there.

My unsung hero for this game has to be Aurier. Top performance. Gave 1 or 2 stupid fouls away, but other than that he was top drawer. And he should get the credit for the second goal. Turned defence into attack.

Kane my MOTM. Goal, assist and countless defensive headers.

Other honourable mentions, Dier and Alderweireld. Made some good interventions particularly the blocked shot by Toby on auba.
Sissoko and Hojbjerg again provided good protection.

All aboard the Jose bus. Next stop Antwerp. If only we had a conductor.... bus-conductor bus-conductor

Yeah don’t get me wrong I would love to see us go for the kill and bring on bale to make it 5-0 but I remember Poch last season at the lane and we played beautiful football and win nothing , so I’m willing to give Jose football a try , I think if we do win the league this year though my life expectancy will decrease quite a bit!
Jose tactics for this game, win the game in the first ' hallf' and treat the second ' hallf' like a defence training session, simples.COYS

I got accused of being cocky...I got accused of jinxing my club..

When you’ve Followed spurs as long as I have.. you will know why I’m cocky and why I laugh at these South london wankers.. We are the real deal, trust ol Billy... We are the real fucking deal..

Back
Top Bottom