The Mighty Spurs vs Woolwich Scum - Sunday NLD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So, I have a confession to make................... I didn't watch the game, as I fell asleep after a huge lunch and then had an hour's catch up call with a girl friend, who is not a football fan. Worked out pretty well, like the Man U game, so I think I'm going to have to make it part of my match day routine!!!
Only read the last few pages of this thread, and I can't believe some people are moaning about us giving up possession. When will it get into people's heads that the only statistic that matters is scoring one more goal than the opposition! Football is a simple game and can be enjoyed at the most basic level. If your pleasure is dissecting every single move or making it into a game of chess, then bully for you. I'm happy to see great goals, super saves, well timed tackles and three points won over that lot down the road, which takes us to the top of the table!
That’s two games you missed in a row!

Both against local rivals, just what is going on Mrs. p!!??

Exactly, the same people who always criticized us and say we are melty, flaky, soft centred, lads its Spurs all that shit, now can't start complaining that we are taking care of the D.

Can't have it both ways.

I'd agree... However a conspicuous few here that were bemoaning negative football and saying it was too stressfull all game are now waving the "never doubted it for a second" flag.

Bit shithouse of them really, innit.

Last edited:
Can someone please check in with that weight lifting fella, We haven’t seen or heard from him since he was telling us how great Woolwich are and what they’ve won, and how is taking the piss is so wrong..

Genuinely concerned.. :mourhandlaugh:

Do you mean the "total number of crosses" league table?

:dembelelol:

It's pure maths.

thunderbird GIF

For years and years, pundits and rivals have been calling us Spursy and laughing at us for having a soft underbelly.
Now we are hard as fuck and roll over for no one they call us boring....

The amount of piss we boil is what gets me through every day of every week..

I love this club..

Back
Top Bottom