The Mighty Spurs vs Woolwich Scum - Sunday NLD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The scoreline will gloss over that one. Every 50/50 he gave their way and it got to the point that all they had to do was fall over and he would blow in their favour.

Not sure if it helped them in the end as they would break up their own play by falling down.

I'm still unsure what point the ref was trying to make there. That should have been a card for Xhaka within the first couple of minutes and it really set the tone.

The contrast between his treatment of Xhaka compared to Gio (whom he seemed to be gunning for) was disgusting.

I just really really love that players like Sissoko and Aurier are doing so good. They were written off at some point, they were blamed but now they are immense and looking pretty special. Just love for them from me. :love:

When they start complaining about “boring“ Spurs, know that we are heading in the right direction because Mourinho is often accused of winning trophies with “boring” football.

In reality, once Kane scored the second goal, the second half became a routine Mourinho closeout. Teams who lift trophies are accustomed to it. When you are up 2-0 and is fighting for the title, you defend not to concede and close out the game. You only take what your opponent offer you in that duration. These Spurs players are following a winning trend. Kudos.

BTW, has anyone seen Lo Celso 😎
I let go today because Spurs won. Cheers to everyone.

Big Big Win 👍🏾👍🏾

Last edited:

Rainbow-diagram-ROYGBIV.svg

Let's ramp up the loe for Sissoko.

Lord knows, I've slagged him off in the past but I'm proud to hold my hand and up and appreciate how he's evolved as a Spur. There are games when he is absolutely key to us. Today was one of them.

Moussa-Sissoko.jpg

Moussa, please accept my apologies. I was so wrong, thanks for all your hard work.
Totally agree

Back
Top Bottom