The Mighty Spurs vs Woolwich Scum - Sunday NLD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Eh? You mean Rondo?

220px-Dracula_x_%28j%29_front.jpg

For those of you with good memories, cast your mind back to the last time they beat us... Their players put on kiddies super hero masks. they were dancing in the dressing room, they were driving up and down the road honking their horns, all as if they had just won the CL..

Our players celebrated each goal the same as normal, No cringe videos, no car parade etc etc etc...

Spot the difference in class and spot who's cup final it is..
I've even left my Woolwich acquaintances alone today. Don't know what hurts the most for them.

I'm going to have to rehearse what I'm going to say to my dentist on Wednesday, without being smug!

I wouldn’t mention anything until after all dentistry has taken place. Put it this way, if I was a dentist and some Scum Fam came into the theatre spouting about how they’d done a number on us at the weekend, with them sitting at the top of the table and us in 16th (come on you Seagulls) then I know where my head would be at...

:lamelaaghh:

I'm going to have to rehearse what I'm going to say to my dentist on Wednesday, without being smug!
Don’t turn up without notice, when they tell you they have to charge you , you can say you were being compassionate in his \ her week of misery. Should be happy to waive the fee for you not slaughtering him or her. WIN WIN , you get to patronise a gooner and waste their time and money

How old is he again ? Trying Da yoof speak , embarrassing idiot
Popularity by being a laughing stock . Gwad bless the 21st century
I've never understood the "Mark Goldbridge" greenscreen thing in a gaming chair down at mommy and daddys basementflat on youtube. It's utter embarrassing after you've passed 15.

Sad to see what people do to milk their 15 minutes of fame.

Don’t turn up without notice, when they tell you they have to charge you , you can say you were being compassionate in his \ her week of misery. Should be happy to waive the fee for you not slaughtering him or her. WIN WIN , you get to patronise a gooner and waste their time and money
Thanks for the happy face Mrs P, glad you are not holding a grudge over my C bomb error of judgement.

Thanks for the happy face Mrs P, glad you are not holding a grudge over my C bomb error of judgement.
I wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes on this forum if that would scare me off! It's used so often on here that it has lost his shock value, although I still don't use it or like it being used in a post to me.
:dierpochhug:

I wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes on this forum if that would scare me off! It's used so often on here that it has lost his shock value, although I still don't use it or like it being used in a post to me.
:dierpochhug:
Well I will try and show restraint and not use it at all. Plenty of other words to choose from, unless talking about a couple of Woolwich pundits that spring to mind. Even then I shall refrain if at all possible

Back
Top Bottom