Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bh95Inw.png

But you're giving up already, ffs.
Giving up on what? Us winning the league? I am just giving an opinion on what I think will happen. It is not about "giving up'", whatever that odd statement means. I have no influence on the team. If you mean giving up hope, obviously I hope we win it.

I think they will win the league comfortably. That is not a particularly controversial opinion either. You can disagree, not a problem. I would be ecstatic if I am wrong.

In terms of the villa game, they were a mess at that point. That is clearly not going happen again. Anyway, we will see.

Last edited:
They are going to walk it this year.
Because they smashed a Palace team in the bottom half of the table?

If we'd taken our chances on Sunday they'd have suffered their first home defeat in a long time and probably their heaviest in longer.

Need I remind you that we beat Southampton and Man Utd 5-2 and 6-1 respectively AWAY FROM HOME, two teams both higher in the league than Palace.

Granted scumpool are playing better thsn us against them but its Amazing how palace roll over to have their bellies tickled when playing the dippers today and play us like a cup final. Its sickening. Happens constantly with other teams

No manager wants to lose to Jose. Beating Spurs is nothing interesting but getting one over Jose goes on the resume.

I think it were a Bournemouth player a couple years ago that said he supported the dippers growing up and wanted to see them win the title. He said this before a city game iirc.

I genuinely believe that if the Dippers and Manure left the league to join a full time CL traveling circus, English football would be better off for the real fans.

No manager wants to lose to Jose. Beating Spurs is nothing interesting but getting one over Jose goes on the resume.

I think it were a Bournemouth player a couple years ago that said he supported the dippers growing up and wanted to see them win the title. He said this before a city game iirc.

I genuinely believe that if the Dippers and Manure left the league to join a full time CL traveling circus, English football would be better off for the real fans.
Wasn't it a Cardiff player? Gerrard cousin, if I recall, and said it about a week before they played the dippers. He then proceeded to have an awful game...at fault fir one dippers goal, and managed to miss a header to equalise, from about 6 inches out

Wasn't it a Cardiff player? Gerrard cousin, if I recall, and said it about a week before they played the dippers. He then proceeded to have an awful game...at fault fir one dippers goal, and managed to miss a header to equalise, from about 6 inches out

Ahhh youre right. I remember at the time thinking that if I were a supporter I'd be livid.

Ahhh youre right. I remember at the time thinking that if I were a supporter I'd be livid.
one of the few occasions Ive thought a player should be investigated. they all have stinkers from time to time, but that was one of the worst performances Ive ever seen.

and Iv seen Ramon Vega play

Liverpool media have no right to criticise Jose and teach him morality. The club they support has fanbase-lunatics who attacking bus, killing Italians and beating their wives. They are last people to talk about moral values.

Back
Top Bottom