Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Liverpool are just too good. Their quality upfront is unbelievable and they're showing why they're champions. Here's hoping they get a few more injuries!
Brilliant team but bugger me are their fans the next level in unbelievable fuck smugness. Shoot me in the head if we ever actually win the PL and become like that.

I dont usually care if I get a disagree, but Spursman123 , in what way was a tweet showing people in a concentration camp in order to make a very poor joke NOT particularly distasteful?
Spursman123 that prolific poster you mean?

Nil posts since it joined in 2014!!

These cunts should be flushed like they do on some Facebook groups
If they’re inactive for so long they’re kicked out
Simples

They are going to walk it this year.
Bh95Inw.png

But you're giving up already, ffs.

Granted scumpool are playing better thsn us against them but its Amazing how palace roll over to have their bellies tickled when playing the dippers today and play us like a cup final. Its sickening. Happens constantly with other teams
Let's not underestimate the impact of no fans in the ground.

They're going to have 2k fans in their place for the foreseeable future too.

They are very good but they get every single break possible.

Back
Top Bottom