Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So come then

Enlighten us as to what’s he won with anyone as it escapes me
Dumb question young man because you know the answer. Nothing.

A couple of questions for you.

And like me, keep your answer short and sweet.

A) What did you expect him to win with Espanyol and Southampton?

B) How close to winning the Premier League, and the ultimate prize, the Champions league, has any previous spurs manager come in the last 4 decades?

John called Poch a “cunt” for his experimental domestic semi final teams and blamed him for losing
Great post.

Thanks proving to everyone that your previous posts claiming I never criticise Poch were, in fact bollocks and bullshit.

And thanks for showing that unlike yourself, I see the bigger picture and sometimes we need to look past the manager to see where the major issues lie.

See. When you post something reasonable, I'm the first to congratulate you.

Dumb question young man because you know the answer. Nothing.

A couple of questions for you.

And like me, keep your answer short and sweet.

A) What did you expect him to win with Espanyol and Southampton?

B) How close to winning the Premier League, and the ultimate prize, the Champions league, has any previous spurs manager come in the last 4 decades?
Nice deflection young man

Short enough for you?

I suspect the answer is fuck all but didn’t we win an Asia Cup or something trivial
Can’t remember
Hit me with it and the celebration afterwards
Open too bus?

People complained when I told them that I thought they were fucking idiots. So now I take a softer approach, so as not to hurt their feelings.

Does, "I think you would make more sense, and be closer to the truth if you tried thinking before talking out of your arse" help at all?

You're welcome - have a nice day!
So you call people idiots for not agreeing with your point. you basically sum up whats wrong with the world these days.

Pochettino was undoubtedly very good for us and took us right near to but not quite to the summit.

I feel he made mistakes alongside great strides

If he has learnt from the wrong calls and goes onto success, wherever he ends up then good for him.

He should have left us with honours. I think if he is honest he will admit on that singular metric he fell short during a period when our squad was definitely good enough to have been winners 2 or 3 times.

Last edited:
Pochettino was undoubtedly very good for us and took us right near to but not quite to the summit.

I feel he made mistakes alongside great strides

If he has learnt from the wrong calls and goes onto success, wherever he ends up then good for him.

He should have left us with honours. I think if he is honest he will admit on that singular metric he fell short during a period when our squad was definitely good enough to have been winners 2 or 3 times.
Fair post

Great post.

Thanks proving to everyone that your previous posts claiming I never criticise Poch were, in fact bollocks and bullshit.

And thanks for showing that unlike yourself, I see the bigger picture and sometimes we need to look past the manager to see where the major issues lie.

See. When you post something reasonable, I'm the first to congratulate you.
I’m happy to post it because it makes you look lost. Admitting you stand for those views simply undermines everything you stand for in terms of who’s to blame for our lack of trophies.

You blame Poch.
So might as well drop the ENIC facade because you just admitted it was the managers fault we never won a domestic.

Nice one
:adethumbup:

I’m happy to post it because it makes you look lost. Admitting you stand for those views simply undermines everything you stand for in terms of who’s to blame for our lack of trophies.

You blame Poch.
So might as well drop the ENIC facade because you just admitted it was the managers fault we never won a domestic.

Nice one
:adethumbup:
So we're blaming Poch for our woeful record of 1 league cup in the 14 years that preceeded him too, are we

:harrylol:

I know, we'll blame him for the shocking, negative bullshit we saw tonight as well

:freund:

And while we're at it, we'll blame him for our current run of 2 points from 12

:mourpointlaugh:

So we're blaming Poch for our woeful record of 1 league cup in the 14 years that preceeded him too, are we

:harrylol:

I know, we'll blame him for the shocking, negative bullshit we saw tonight as well

:freund:

And while we're at it, we'll blame him for our current run of 2 points from 12

:mourpointlaugh:
When poch fails to win ligue 1 with psg its going to be fascinating what excuses you come out with

So you call people idiots for not agreeing with your point. you basically sum up whats wrong with the world these days.
no, not at all
I was quite polite to you - and you attempted to take the piss because I gave you an anodyne answer to the meaningless post you made.
I explained that it was because I have been heckled for previous - "less than complimentary" responses - and gave you an example of one of them.

I don't think that I am the issue here. I think the issue is people who who post thoughtless and ignorant comments about things that they obviously know little about.

I am on a self improvement path, by not posting what they need to hear, but things that they might accept hearing, without doubling down, and making even bigger fools of themselves.

It's always possible that it's your approach, and your inability to accept critical remarks about the things that you say on a public forum that are what is really wrong.

no, not at all
I was quite polite to you - and you attempted to take the piss because I gave you an anodyne answer to the meaningless post you made.
I explained that it was because I have been heckled for previous - "less than complimentary" responses - and gave you an example of one of them.

I don't think that I am the issue here. I think the issue is people who who post thoughtless and ignorant comments about things that they obviously know little about.

I am on a self improvement path, by not posting what they need to hear, but things that they might accept hearing, without doubling down, and making even bigger fools of themselves.

It's always possible that it's your approach, and your inability to accept critical remarks about the things that you say on a public forum that are what is really wrong.
How was my post meaningless can you explain? And is it wrong. Poch openly said he could leave the club no matter if we won or not. Its a fact he did not travel with the squad back after the game. Where am i wrong in my statement?
Your condescending tone in your message is why i gave a smart answer.
You think im a fool by not listening to you and agreeing with you! And ignorant!
You also say i know nothing about it so please o great and mighty one please fill me in on what you know about it.
Have you inside information? Are you close to poch? How do you know more than me about any of it

Back
Top Bottom